ADVERTISEMENT

Who Remembers This……What Really Happened

Lots of good memories.

I loved arguing with Smokey Pearl.

Magloire52 and i had a ton of arguments about Tubby back in the day too.

i really liked Darrell. He was the voice of reason who helped reign me in if I started drifting over the line. JEDWAR did the same later for me too.

I dont think UKKeith ever agreed with me on anything but I still loved interacting with him and was so sad to hear of his passing.

Kybassfan was the star of the who's guarding deplion tonight thread. Who would have guessed he and I would wind up agreeing on a lot of stuff?

On the LOD side, I remember Samwise Gamgee, legalbeagle123 and TankedCat helping me out in a lot of threads. So many others. I was on the board practically non-stop back then.

wakeupky scared even me though. He should have been the true leader of the LOD. 😆
After UK lost a home game to Uteee by a score of something like 49-52 in either 2000 or 2001 I was all in with the LOD.
@deplion I credit you with helping me see the light regarding BCG. I supported him for far too long.
Can't believe I've been coming here for 23+ years!

After UK lost a home game to Uteee by a score of something like 49-52 in either 2000 or 2001 I was all in with the LOD.
@deplion I credit you with helping me see the light regarding BCG. I supported him for far too long.
Can't believe I've been coming here for 23+ years!
That was the exact game Tubby lost me permanently too.

It wasn't that he was terrible. He still had some good years.

It just became clear to me afterthat game that he wasn't the guy who was going to take us where we wanted to go.

He mentored under Rick Pitino and JD Barnett and somehow decided Barnett's was the style he wanted to adopt. 😴

Reactions: Blueworld_3.0
I miss the old format too. I’ve gotten used to this one but there will always be something about going to the test board and trying to figure out how to post a pic.

/< lubesnboobs > / = jpeg

shit wait wth. It’s < / lubesnboobs / > …..

damn. Won’t work.

Insert guy who knows how….

THANKS MAN!!!!! It worked!!!!

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
I miss the old format too. I’ve gotten used to this one but there will always be something about going to the test board and trying to figure out how to post a pic.

/< lubesnboobs > / = jpeg

shit wait wth. It’s < / lubesnboobs / > …..

damn. Won’t work.

Insert guy who knows how….

THANKS MAN!!!!! It worked!!!!
Test board! Lol. Memories.

Reactions: Gromcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT