ADVERTISEMENT

Who Remembers This……What Really Happened

I’ll save you some time

“ My favorite player is Bubba Sparks”

“ I had class with Marvin Stone he’s friggin big huge.”

“Tubby deserves an extra year”

Had class with Desmond Allison, Quentus Cumby and Otis Grigsby first semester at UK.

Took major black writers and became friends with Bobby Blizzard.

Took orders at KLair at 6am and gave candy bars to the football players with the ridiculous meal card they had. It was a daily "use it or lose it". The o-lineman would come in and just clear everything out. Anthony White was notorious for it too.

Dusty Bonner probably the most polite guy you could ever meet.

Mrs. Cathy was a sweet heart at the old KL. Nicest of women and a real hidden treasure at UK.

Those were the days...

Reactions: Gromcat

Had class with Desmond Allison, Quentus Cumby and Otis Grigsby first semester at UK.

Took major black writers and became friends with Bobby Blizzard.

Took orders at KLair at 6am and gave candy bars to the football players with the ridiculous meal card they had. It was a daily "use it or lose it". The o-lineman would come in and just clear everything out. Anthony White was notorious for it too.

Dusty Bonner probably the most polite guy you could ever meet.

Mrs. Cathy was a sweet heart at the old KL. Nicest of women and a real hidden treasure at UK.

Those were the days...
K-Lair was legit. Are that every morning and every late night. Lived in Haggin in 93-94. Epic good times. D Block.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
Did anyone post on the board back in late '90's early '00's?

I posted under MonsterMash. Pretty sure it was just that. I remember Matt Jones handle. This was back when Jeff Drummond was running it IIRC. There were a couple other folks involved.

I believe I first came on board around 2002

I was posting in '98 because I remember posting that UK had their future p.g. the night my son was born. Don't remember my handle. Was banned for a while during the Tubby years. A funny thread that I remember was the Pitino/Hitler video.

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
He never HAD A rhyme or reason FOR THE CAPS I NEVER UNDERSTOOD why he would CAP CERTAIN words and not others.

Today’s thread made me remember Blind Karl Hess and BarryN2000. I think BKH left when the Cat’s Pause IP moved out (dumb move). Anyway, hope he’s ok.

And Barry was the board’s biggest Gillispie shill. If you told me he became Cardstink, I’d believe it.

Today’s thread made me remember Blind Karl Hess and BarryN2000. I think BKH left when the Cat’s Pause IP moved out (dumb move). Anyway, hope he’s ok.

And Barry was the board’s biggest Gillispie shill. If you told me he became Cardstink, I’d believe it.

Yea BKH was an active mod. I remember that about BarryN2000. Could easily be BallerCal / Cardstank

I remember them both . Who was the guy that used to give the great game breakdowns years ago ….Spock ?

Reactions: CELTICAT

I posted under MonsterMash. Pretty sure it was just that. I remember Matt Jones handle. This was back when Jeff Drummond was running it IIRC. There were a couple other folks involved.
I was Middleman back then . I hated Smokeypearl , keyser sose, and releasethesquirms.

I posted the running John wall picture on the second page. I don’t post much, if it all but I’ve been coming here for so long. Just crazy to think the time I’ve spent on here. Thanks for digging that up.

Some other names I haven’t seen in years.

KennesawKat

Ryan Tydlacka

I remember member Smokey and Keyser.

Remembered Jones. Your's sounds familiar too.

The Katman2000 guy was something else...
I ended up on Dynasty Defenders w/ ol' Katman for a few years during the Tubby decline while serving my suspension here. Not been there in a while, but I do see Rupp's Runts posting on here now and again. He's the creator of the BEGOK moniker

Yeah I go back to the first Wildcatchat with Rainman. Started around 1998 I think. Before that I was on the old CNN/SI board.

I've had the same handle for over twenty five years. I go all the way back to Rainman.

Oh man, I was actually an Admin here at that time. Posted a photoshop on that thread that my son did of Wall as the genie coming out of Aladdin’s lamp. It’s long gone now, sadly.

Good times!
I literally specifically remember that one. It was hilarious.

Reactions: YouKay
Yeah I go back to the first Wildcatchat with Rainman. Started around 1998 I think. Before that I was on the old CNN/SI board.

Oh man, I forgot about that board. I believe I remember that handle. CNN/SI...wow that is going waaay back.

Reactions: Fox2monk
@deplion you better jump in here!

I'm terrible remembering old board usernames. I mainly remember the names that were very active during the TSF vs. LOD days.
Mine has always been some iteration of Blueworld. Started posting in '97 or '98, can't remember which. This place (in various forms) has seen some insane threads. I wonder if JW ever saw any of those posts from the linked thread?

I'm terrible remembering old board usernames. I mainly remember the names that were very active during the TSF vs. LOD days.
Mine has always been some iteration of Blueworld. Started posting in '97 or '98, can't remember which. This place (in various forms) has seen some insane threads. I wonder if JW ever saw any of those posts from the linked thread?
He did. I promise you that. Boogie got a bigger kick out of it than John did though.

Lots of good memories.

I loved arguing with Smokey Pearl.

Magloire52 and i had a ton of arguments about Tubby back in the day too.

i really liked Darrell. He was the voice of reason who helped reign me in if I started drifting over the line. JEDWAR did the same later for me too.

I dont think UKKeith ever agreed with me on anything but I still loved interacting with him and was so sad to hear of his passing.

Kybassfan was the star of the who's guarding deplion tonight thread. Who would have guessed he and I would wind up agreeing on a lot of stuff?

On the LOD side, I remember Samwise Gamgee, legalbeagle123 and TankedCat helping me out in a lot of threads. So many others. I was on the board practically non-stop back then.

wakeupky scared even me though. He should have been the true leader of the LOD. 😆

Last edited:
Lots of good memories.

I loved arguing with Smokey Pearl.

Magloire52 and i had a ton of arguments about Tubby back in the day too.

i really liked Darrell. He was the voice of reason who helped reign me in if I started drifting over the line. JEDWAR did the same later for me too.

I dont think UKKeith ever agreed with me on anything but I still loved interacting with him and was so sad to hear of his passing.

Kybassfan was the star of the who's guarding deplion tonight thread. Who would have guessed he and I would wind up agreeing on a lot of stuff?

On the LOD side, I remember Samwise Gamgee, legalbeagle123 and TankedCat helping me out in a lot of threads. So many others. I was on the board practically non-stop back then.

wakeupky scared even me though. He should have been the true leader of the LOD. 😆
Can’t believe you don’t remember me ! LOL ! I took a lot of internet ass whippings over things you started! LOL

Reactions: deplion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT