ADVERTISEMENT

Who Remembers This……What Really Happened

What I forgot about was all of the "signatures" people used to have on the their profile. Some of those things were massive. That was a great thread though.
I found my old avatar and sig pic! lol. Miss those. I'm not good at that kinda thing or I'd probably remake my avatar. But I kinda like mad Mickey.

That thread was an all-time great. Fun times for sure.

I’ll tell ya where I am with this place. If you’re not old enough or haven’t been around (at least) long enough to know that thread, I’d rather not engage with you. At least not in an argument.

In a perfect world, you at least need to be able to understand threads like the Patterson / Lucas watch - but I won’t go that far some people can’t help their age. But the Wall thread is where my limit is at least.

Lots of layers to that thread if you think about it.

I’ll tell ya where I am with this place. If you’re not old enough or haven’t been around (at least) long enough to know that thread, I’d rather not engage with you. At least not in an argument.

In a perfect world, you at least need to be able to understand threads like the Patterson / Lucas watch - but I won’t go that far some people can’t help their age. But the Wall thread is where my limit is at least.

Reading through that thread was like reading in a time capsule. Interesting stuff. Man we were happy to have John Wall, lol

Reading through that thread was like reading in a time capsule. Interesting stuff. Man we were happy to have John Wall, lol

I remember being in disbelief that we were getting a guy like that. It was so surreal. I stayed up many nights just reading and watching everything Wall. He was one of our biggest recruits of all time in my mind. He brought the star power back for the program after some dormant years.

I remember being in disbelief that we were getting a guy like that. It was so surreal. I stayed up many nights just reading and watching everything Wall. He was one of our biggest recruits of all time in my mind. He brought the star power back for the program after some dormant years.
What was it - like 5 am when stuff stared circulating on here?

Reactions: Gromcat and STL_Cat
cousinsboogeyman.jpg

this is a good one

Do you remember the “Who’s guarding Deplion tonight? “thread ?

That was a good one! Seeing @wildcatdonf , Black Label Wildcat , early @FiveStarCat posts, @drew_ukfan @SemperFiCat and more way back in the day! What happened to Walker’s Goggles? That picture always caught my attention lol. Young Calipari, he looks like a president now.
It’s crazy to think how long some of us have been logging onto a message board. I hope this place never dies

@wildcat
Remember that guy who made the hype videos, early Cal years, YT was ukcat8fan. What ever happened to him? I wanna say his username was something else here but can’t recall
UkCat8fan was the man. Best I remember he was shut down by the University. Tried to do it on a few ways, but just couldn’t anymore. Had a nice YouTube channel, may still? I think you can get a few of them online still. UK should have hired that guy. Maybe they did?

just found this, haven’t checked yet, but this looks like it….

Last edited:
Any chance you have access to pull from late '90's and early '00's. This is when I was on the board and then left for 15 years. Probably lost in the ether.

I'd love to see some of my 20+ year old takes 😂

I’ll save you some time

“ My favorite player is Bubba Sparks”

“ I had class with Marvin Stone he’s friggin big huge.”

“Tubby deserves an extra year”

• Haha
Reactions: HagginHall1999
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT