ADVERTISEMENT

Who is Trilly Donovan?

Why would Norlander have a separate account? His name is his street cred. Not saying it's not him. Would just be odd.
So they can float things that aren’t 100% verified but highly likely to happen. CBB 80% or more likely rumors….without tarnishing their personal credibility. Allows them to only put things out on their names accounts that are 99%

I hear that it's Norlander quite frequently, but Norlander is almost never wrong.

Trilly is usually the opposite of that

It's absolutely not Matt Jones or Drew Franklin
Idk. I see things post on that account and it's the first thing mentioned when the topic is brought up on ksr. I don't think it's definitely one of the guys but it has entered my mind.

Idk. I see things post on that account and it's the first thing mentioned when the topic is brought up on ksr. I don't think it's definitely one of the guys but it has entered my mind.
Trilly Donovan covers national recruiting and coaching searches. He does far more than just UK stuff. So unless Matt Jones or Drew Franklin has a side hustle of being a connected national college basketball analyst I highly doubt it's one of them.

Reactions: WildcatFan60
Trilly Donovan covers national recruiting and coaching searches. He does far more than just UK stuff. So unless Matt Jones or Drew Franklin has a side hustle of being a connected national college basketball analyst I highly doubt it's one of them.
Because the world revolves around us!

Whoever it is probably isn't in the news / recruiting news business or they'd be competing against themselves to release information.

Evan Daniels seems like the best guess

It is for sure Norlander but I think it's more than 1 person as well. It's a couple of national dudes who can share more rumor under pseudonyms than there real names. Real name has to be fact checked and blah blah.....this way they can share rumors they believe without repercussions

Trilly mentioned again this morning, that he is considering making the discord his full time job. Said he'd be looking at the numbers this summer. Sounds more like an individual. Heck may be an AI BOT.. LOL...

There have to be people who know who it is, but I think a lot of folks are in on it, and no one wants to out him/them.

Would seem hard to believe tho, that 1 person could have that many contacts. who would be willing to share..

Norlander is involved if it’s multiple guys. They tweeted the EXACT same thing (word for word) several weeks ago and then it was deleted. Someone signed into the wrong account.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT