ADVERTISEMENT

Who is signing off UK basketball permanently until Cal is gone if we lose?

Really, I don't pay too much attention anymore. Won't let it bring me down. I actually look forward to the call in shows rather than the actual games these days.

Reactions: IIIBradIII
The damage Mitch has done with me, I will not even resume spending money or watching this program until the ship is all the way righted.

I can’t keep having 200 blood pressure nights for a coach who doesn’t give a shit, and for an athletic director who won’t even press him.

The University of Kentucky will not receive another dollar from me for a long time, this is probably the last post I will make on this board unless I get deep into a bottle of whiskey and make a couple no no posts later tonight.

I’m done with it all. **** you John Calipari. **** you Mitch Barnfart.

You both masquerade as hall of fame jackasses when in reality you’ve turned a golden cow into a pile of cow shit.

**** you both.

It was final four or bust for me with Cal. This game solidified that I want him fired immediately. And no, I don’t see another coach that is the clear cut guy to take the job. All I know is that this isn’t it anymore.

Oh I’ll watch I guess. But casual like an Andy Griffith rerun. Except those always had a happy ending.

Depends on if everyone scrambles to the draft and portal tbh. If everyone leaves, getting Thiero, Burks and Ugo back doesn’t do all that much for us. Not enough to keep them from being an NIT team. The portal is a damn crapshoot, gonna have to grab some pieces, but they’ll be first year players in the program, and coached by Cal. I’ll be honest, I don’t see much of a team in the class Cal is bringing in. I like Quaintance as a 2 year player, but on a young, struggling team, he might be in hell out there next season.

I also don’t get the Reed Sheppard draft hype at this point. Very solid freshman year, thought he struggled to establish himself in the SEC though. Folded like a cheap lawn chair tonight, hate to say it. I really thought the kid would be dialed in. Again, I don’t get it. Solid year, but he was not a dominant player. Didn’t create his own very much at all. The two guards at Purdue are of similar profile, have had 2 similar years each and no one talks about them as draft prospects.

Don’t get me started on Wagner. Exactly as expected. He’s gotta be back unless he transfers right? What are exactly are we losing if/when Bradshaw transfers? 3dwards is going pro, but he wilted to nothing as soon as the post season started. Kid had like 3 good games. Not even close to ready, but he’s gone. Rob…idk what world he’s in half the time. He’ll get unlimited empty buckets in that empty, vapid league.

Last edited:
If you can't fire Cal, go after Mitch for being the one that has put the Kentucky Basketball program in a position where you can't get out of the contract. How many damn times does he get to f up contracts and hires and still keep a damn job. All about the rifle team, the cheerleaders and directors cup and to hell with Kentucky Basketball.

If you can't fire Cal, go after Mitch for being the one that has put the Kentucky Basketball program in a position where you can't get out of the contract. How many damn times does he get to f up contracts and hires and still keep a damn job. All about the rifle team, the cheerleaders and directors cup and to hell with Kentucky Basketball.
I don't know how it works at UK, who can fire Mitch or Cal? Who has the authority to even think about it?

I won the season ticket lottery over 20 years ago when I was fresh out of college and working a barely minimum wage job I far eastern Kentucky. I had tickets through what we thought were the tough Tubby years and the terrible Gillispie years. I started in row DD in upper and moved my way down. I'm now in the Kfund section of the upper arena. I don't plan to renew my tickets unless Mitch Barnart and Calipari personally beg me.

I don’t spend money on the program. That’s crazy to me. But I will still watch. I’ll probably still be disappointed though

Reactions: IFerg1969
I’m done until there is a change. My health can’t take it. Going to find a new hobby for the winter months.

I said I was done several weeks ago but clearly I lied as I did watch tonight. I had to see if they could catch lightening in a bottle. But, those days are over for Calipari. He's not sniffing anything of significance going forward. He's just lost whatever he once had. I'm out completely next year. Next year's class isn't as good and we know hardly any of this year's players will hang around. Hell, even if Cal had 5 All-Americans next year I don't trust him to coach them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT