ADVERTISEMENT

Gone With The Wind

gocatswin

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2003
I guess it is time to get my 2 cents worth in. Ky basketball reminds me of the movie “ Gone With The Wind’ . I have been a fan since 1950 , this was one of the as a Kentuckian I was proud of the Big Blue all time wins , best won lost percentage and 8 natties. John Calipario has run it in the ground, we are Gone With the wind. when you play a tourney game against a 14 seed with best shooting guards in the country and your game plan against a team that zones is to go inside , is sick. I love Ky basketball but as long as Cal is in charge we are”Gone With The Wind”.

I guess it is time to get my 2 cents worth in. Ky basketball reminds me of the movie “ Gone With The Wind’ . I have been a fan since 1950 , this was one of the as a Kentuckian I was proud of the Big Blue all time wins , best won lost percentage and 8 natties. John Calipario has run it in the ground, we are Gone With the wind. when you play a tourney game against a 14 seed with best shooting guards in the country and your game plan against a team that zones is to go inside , is sick. I love Ky basketball but as long as Cal is in charge we are”Gone With The Wind”.
Nicely done good post cm Newton frank Ramsey cliff Hagan Bobby Watson bill Spivey Ralph beard to name a few greats during your era alive or passed away would be or are boiling the way mitch Barnhart and calipari has run this program in the ground

Reactions: KFuqua and CBBCrazy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT