ADVERTISEMENT

Who else could we get?

Take a drink every time one of these ignorant mouth breathing polititard sheep say woke. This clown wants a coach who is about to make his first NCAA tournament in 4 years a Texas A&M. This is the level of stupidity we’re dealing with here. Go lazily adopt some more talking point mindless sheep.
This SLOTH obviously won't understand these statistics but Buzz Williams, 2 time SEC coach of the year after only 4 years in the SEC, has been cleaning up the mess that was left at Texas A & M by the previous coach. So swallow that WAD...........
Mr. SLOTH Kint, II and ENJOY as I heard you always do. Go slowly with your next post SLOTH as your body to brain ratio is surely lacking.

Lmao if that's the case then the fanbase is a bunch of snowflakes.
Great post VA/UK! The kneelers are the snowflakes. There are more of us true red/white/blue Americans that stand, than there are of those so-called politically correct followers that kneel.

Great post VA/UK! The kneelers are the snowflakes. There are more of us true red/white/blue Americans that stand, than there are of those so-called politically correct followers that kneel.
You’re the snowflake, on here crying about a peaceful protest because you’re a weak uneducated goof controlled by politics.

This SLOTH obviously won't understand these statistics but Buzz Williams, 2 time SEC coach of the year after only 4 years in the SEC, has been cleaning up the mess that was left at Texas A & M by the previous coach. So swallow that WAD...........
Mr. SLOTH Kint, II and ENJOY as I heard you always do. Go slowly with your next post SLOTH as your body to brain ratio is surely lacking.
2 time SEC coach of the year says this simpleton. He went 16-14 and 10-8 in the SEC in 2020 and this clueless goof thinks that’s UK material. He displays the ignorance of every weak bootlicking clown controlled by politics. He only won SEC coach of the year over Nate Oats this year because of the off the court incidents at Bama, not the because he deserved it.

Overblown or not, Kentuckians don't like it. Buzz has a 329-200 record that's pretty good record in 15 years. That's coaching at two football schools, not having top notch players, he is a good coach. There are a lot of good coaches who haven't won a national championship, he still has time.
You don’t speak for all Kentuckians. You’re a weak controlled by politics goof, not all Kentuckians are pathetic clowns who worship an obese orange makeup wearing buffoon. LOL at an elite program covering Buzz Williams. I can’t imagine being this dumb. Dude is literally about to make his first NCAA tournament at A&M and he thinks he’s some superstar coach.

2 time SEC coach of the year says this simpleton. He went 16-14 and 10-8 in the SEC in 2020 and this clueless goof thinks that’s UK material. He displays the ignorance of every weak bootlicking clown controlled by politics. He only won SEC coach of the year over Nate Oats this year because of the off the court incidents at Bama, not the because he deserved it.
Take your 169 posts to another board that matches your small mind.

You don’t speak for all Kentuckians. You’re a weak controlled by politics goof, not all Kentuckians are pathetic clowns who worship an obese orange makeup wearing buffoon. LOL at an elite program covering Buzz Williams. I can’t imagine being this dumb. Dude is literally about to make his first NCAA tournament at A&M and he thinks he’s some superstar coach.
That's not a very nice thing to say about your daddy!

I mean who else could replicate this magical run of seasons? We might get stuck with another Gillispie!! Or someone else who is 1-5 in their last SEC tournament games 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

EDIT: I'M NOT SERIOUS. I'M POKING FUN AT THOSE WHO THINK NOBODY CAN DO AS WELL AS CAL.
Not enough traffic leadbelly? You had to switch sides in your own post? LOL

I’ve really struggled with this but down to 3:
Buzz Williams
Tommy Lloyd
Frank Vogel

I may be way off, but here is my rationale:

Buzz is humble and understands that this job is as big as it gets. I actually liked him years ago at Marquette and VT before he even left for TAMU. His teams are not always the most skilled but absolutely play with so much passion and energy. It comes from him. He tries new things and hides his teams weaknesses. He would work so hard for these fans appreciating the opportunity. Not an ounce of arrogance do I sense in his demeanor. That would be terribly refreshing following this narcissist.

Tommy Lloyd can identify highly skilled offensive talent. He has international connections and understands that scoring points matters. They run some of the best half court stuff you’ll see with stuff he took from studying European offenses. The guy is smart and kind of a basketball nerd. Not much personality at times, but he would win here.

Frank is a choice for a few reasons. He knows the game. He has coached under some of the best as well as coached some of the best. He is an alum. He understands what UK looks like when it’s in its glory days (mid to late 90s). He would care about the job more than most while being connected to such a degree that he would put the pieces in place on the bench from an assistant stand point to have one of the most knowledgeable staffs in the country. He would also have massive street cred having coached in the league.

I may be wrong about all three but having given much thought to this. I graduated Uk in ‘98.
I’ve loved this program and can remember as far back as the 1981-82 season when I fell in love with the Cats for the first time. The growing apathy in the fanbase is noticeable. It saddens me as well. We should be elite but no longer are at that level. It’s time for UK to move beyond Cal. He’s one of 5 guys to win a Natty here. He won’t be the last either. He’s shtick is old and the gig is up. Everyone knows. The people who stump the most for him outside of UK know this and will defend him bc with him we aren’t a threat anymore. We are rather a benign 5-9 seed level program now.

As Al McGuire once said, “They had it before you. They will have it with you. They will have it long after your gone.”

It’s time to prove Al right once again.
Throw in Oats guy can Coach and recruit too. Buzz not so sure about but my list is
Vogel
Lloyd
Oats
Hurley

Lmao if that's the case then the fanbase is a bunch of snowflakes.
Nope, I have friends who still have not watched a game since they knelt. It has nothing to do with snowflakes and only a cowboi would trash other UK fans like that.

Reactions: katwest
Nope, I have friends who still have not watched a game since they knelt. It has nothing to do with snowflakes and only a cowboi would trash other UK fans like that.
Y’all trash other Kentucky fans and players every day. If you’re still in your feelings about a peaceful protest 2+ years ago you’re 100% a snowflake. Especially when every last one of you still defend January 6th. Frauds and snowflakes.

Reactions: Zissou87
Y’all trash other Kentucky fans and players every day. If you’re still in your feelings about a peaceful protest 2+ years ago you’re 100% a snowflake. Especially when every last one of you still defend January 6th. Frauds and snowflakes.
This isn’t the political thread. If you can’t stay on topic here then you belong in the paddock.

UK fans are like someone afraid to file for divorce or break up w/ a long-time partner who treats them like shit. The narcissist has you thinking you're not desirable, not good looking enough, and won't find anyone better so you'll just stay where you are even though you're miserable.

STOP! This is Kentucky f***ing basketball.

Coaches will walk to Lexington and we all know it. Don't listen to the BS.
I like this post. I take it you have gone through a divorce as well? 😂

The Capitol stuff has absolutely nothing on what BLM did for over six month. 😂

But I’m sure you think the Capitol protests were worse than 9/11.

I’ll tell you what, let’s not even play basketball. Let’s just give scholarships where guys can protest and read slam poetry.

The Capitol stuff has absolutely nothing on what BLM did for over six month. 😂

But I’m sure you think the Capitol protests were worse than 9/11.

I’ll tell you what, let’s not even play basketball. Let’s just give scholarships where guys can protest and read slam poetry.
Whataboutism from the clown trying to defend the indefensible. I’m sure you make a lot of ignorant assumptions as a weak bootlicking controlled by politics polititard. 911 was worse but what the hell does that have to do with Jan 6? LOL at the leaps the clowns make to justify their BS.

One praceful protest 2+ years ago and this unhinged polititard is says quit playing ball and do protests. That’s how I’m their feelings these weak snowflake losers are.

Tony Bennett? Probably the most boring Offense and Defense in NCAA. No thanks. We need something more exciting on Defense and Offense.

Yes, his teams are fundamentally sound but seem to peter out in the NCAA tourney most years. He had lightening in a bottle one year in 2019.

Most years, their style of play does not do well in the tourney and they lose in early rounds. Plus, his player profile is much different than UK. He gets guys that are are 3-4 year players and molds them.

I still say Donovan is a great fit and what we need. With NIL, and our program and recruiting, BD could win multiple NC at UK over 5-10 years. Plus, he is actually a coach and not a marketing professional like Cal.

Give me Tony Bennett. Wins big with a lot less talent.

His offense is great - fun to watch. Mover and blocker.

D always terrific. In fact it’s his great defense that keeps the scoring down. They actually chart opponents shot clock violations.

With better athletes at UK he could really score. Think they averaged 80 pts/game his championship year and about 70 in an average year.

Class guy with a great pedigree. Class act.

With UK behind him in recruiting he would kill it here and his style travels.

He’s beat the big boys in the ACC often without the resources.

I just don’t see anyone else out there I would have confidence in to win at UK.

Really wanted Pitino and Cal at the time. Truly wanted Billy D after Pitino but just don’t see a better candidate than Tony.

Not a single lie was told. If the buyout is that big of an issue I bet DA would take a 5year contract the for 1m a year the first 2 years before bumping up to 3-5m. He’d likely build a staff of Rondo, Vogel, and a couple old head long time college assistants. We’d get similar if not better results while we eat this buyout.

You can also probably go get Mark Pope for the same price range…has college experience and would likely bring in Vogel, DA, Rondo etc.

He can crow all he wants.

He is a first year HC with an average roster who walked the dog on our HOF HC and his five-star, pampered NBA preppers..

KSU had "dudes" focused on winning the game. We had "dudes" that are OK with winning games but their focus was (and is) first and foremost on the NBA draft and payday (Oscar is the exception).

GBB!

Even Tubby did pretty well for years following a legend. We can find a young guy who fits. If Arizona, Iowa State and Missouri can land guys who are immediate upgrades, UK won't have a problem.
No he didn’t. He was gifted a title team and turned UK into a joke.

He never beat a team seeded higher than a 6 after the gifted title.

He left BCG a 12 loss team minus the 6 leading scorers.

How anyone can praise that POS while damning Cal is just beyond belief.

No he didn’t. He was gifted a title team and turned UK into a joke.

He never beat a team seeded higher than a 6 after the gifted title.

He left BCG a 12 loss team minus the 6 leading scorers.

How anyone can praise that POS while damning Cal is just beyond belief.
Your brain is bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT