ADVERTISEMENT

Where's Morg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I skipped out of this thread long enough to go fishing. This J Load character sliming his way in pisses my pisser. I’ve had my fill of his kind. Enough is enough. Reminds me of the dude in Wyatt Earp. The fights commenced, get heeled or get the hell out of the way.

They have their reward, imagine the sad sacks in real life.

I’m gonna just say this. My wife’s coworker is raising her 8 year old granddaughter. The grandmother is all she has. Grandma has a business meeting tomorrow so my wife offered to take care of granddaughter. We’ve done it before. Sweetest thing I’ve ever seen. She has been abused, neglected, and left to fight for her own life without help. Pisses the hell out of me how anyone can be so cruel. That’s how I picture posters like J Load. Selfish son of a bitches. Tonight is not the night to to read his and others like his shit.

• Love
Reactions: UKortho and BBUK
I’m gonna just say this. My wife’s coworker is raising her 8 year old granddaughter. The grandmother is all she has. Grandma has a business meeting tomorrow so my wife offered to take care of granddaughter. We’ve done it before. Sweetest thing I’ve ever seen. She has been abused, neglected, and left to fight for her own life without help. Pisses the hell out of me how anyone can be so cruel. That’s how I picture posters like J Load. Selfish son of a bitches. Tonight is not the night to to read his and others like his shit.
We adopted a granddaughter.
Had her since she was 3 months old.
She turns 22 in June.
My wife had to quit her job so she could stay home and be a mother to her.
I worked till I was 64.
We love her so much.
I love sports, but I feel sorry for those that allow something they can't control, control them.
Sometimes it takes an impasse to open our eyes to what's important.
Peace out.

Loved my family and the people I came in contact with (A couple may be part animal but I don't stay around those long...). Talked with my three children, 39, 38, 32, five grand children... 8, 7, 5, 4, 3, and one on the way... No dogs though. Wanna trade days? I don't and won't...

Last edited:
Reactions: Backer cutter
I like Morg and he has Calipari nailed. When he says "Calipari will burn the program down", he means that Calipari will destroy the program trying to save his own legacy. To me that says he is/has stayed too long. Which is very true. Whenever Calipari's high water mark was, it was long ago and he isn't going to catch lightning in a bottle again. At this point it's about cashing checks and going out on his own terms.
Someone pointed out that Calipari has had 10 future all stars on his rosters and only one NCAA title to show for it. Hell, he had two on the 2015 team and managed to piss away a championship PLUS a undefeated season.
Morg points these things out and some hate him because he's critical of Calipari. Some just hate him because he's right.

I wish both sides of this argument could acknowledge one simple point from the other.

Cal was a GREAT coach for a very long time. Cal has not BEEN a great coach for a long time now. They both can be and are true.

I think that while either side doesn't want to admit it, most know this statement is the case.

But I will add the following. Just as someone that's done a great job can go from great to not great, people also need to acknowledge the possibility of going from not great to great. Especially considering the fact that coach was great for quite some time.

I think that while either side doesn't want to admit it, most know this statement is the case.

But I will add the following. Just as someone that's done a great job can go from great to not great, people also need to acknowledge the possibility of going from not great to great. Especially considering the fact that coach was great for quite some time.

I’m trying to think of similar scenarios to ours. I just keep coming up with Bob Knight and Denny Crum.

Reactions: The_Answer1313
The saddest sacks are the one's that fill their bags with things that don't matter and things they can't change.
Misery loves company and birds of o kind flock together. The weaker birds always follow the draft of those leading. Hope they don't run into a jet like happened with a plane the other day.

Reactions: JLoad22
The saddest sacks are the one's that fill their bags with things that don't matter and things they can't change.
Misery loves company and birds of o kind flock together. The weaker birds always follow the draft of those leading. Hope they don't run into a jet like happened with a plane the other day.

Agree! Watching people act like someone they aren't in a group setting so as to be accepted (even if the behavior is bad) only shows how weak and feable they are. If doing the things you love and not following the herd mentality makes me a sad sack, I'm all in. [laughing]

Reactions: Elliott Tim
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT