ADVERTISEMENT

Where's Morg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I chained him.... again...
kinky tv land GIF by #Impastor

I can't even search for him. I'll assume one of our thin-skinned ban buttoners got their feelings hurt. Morg is a good poster. I hope he comes back and I wish mods would say who did what.

He posted under Gromcat. You can search him. Last seen April 4. Sounds like he will be back in a couple weeks.

You’re full of shit.

I'm pretty sure Morg openly admits his Memphis Fandom, which explains why he has *always* hated Cal. He's not a bad poster, we have some laughs.. but he is absolutely unhinged when it comes to Cal and UK basketball. And he tends to stretch the truth and fabricate at times. He thinks Cal has been purposely destroying UK. He's your Herro'Heros/Kwilt counterpart.

I'm pretty sure Morg openly admits his Memphis Fandom, which explains why he has *always* hated Cal. He's not a bad poster, we have some laughs.. but he is absolutely unhinged when it comes to Cal and UK basketball. And he tends to stretch the truth and fabricate at times. He thinks Cal has been purposely destroying UK. He's your Herro'Heros/Kwilt counterpart.

You're giving him way too much credit...

No. He tells it like it is. At his age that’s legendary. At my age it’s common. Big difference.

Eh, not sure why some want to give random posters martyr and hero-like status just because they may not be able to post for a few days. He posts all day in almost every thread and as someone else said, he craves to be the "main event." We're adults here. We should be able to handle posting without constantly getting banned and needing to change our identity over and over again.

I'm sure he's a good dude, but can we chill on pretending like he deserves the Medal of Freedom or something? Lol. "hE tElLs It LiKe It Is." No, he gives his opinion like we all do.

I actually like Morg because he tells it like it is. He has warned us about Calipari for sometime now.

Warned us about what? I like morg too but he is way off base saying that Cal wants to burn the program to the ground. Any coach trying to burn the program to the ground is not bringing in the class he is this year. The reality is Calipari let recruiting slip for a time being and is trying to get back to where we once were. The guy is not trying to burn the program to the ground that is insane.

Warned us about what? I like morg too but he is way off base saying that Cal wants to burn the program to the ground. Any coach trying to burn the program to the ground is not bringing in the class he is this year. The reality is Calipari let recruiting slip for a time being and is trying to get back to where we once were. The guy is not trying to burn the program to the ground that is insane.
Maybe. He’s still here though. We will see.

TBH Cal is such a narcissist I wouldn’t put it past him though

I don’t think Cal is trying to burn the program to the ground. I do think he’s more concerned with draft night and his players careers after UK than winning games however.

I think he still wants to win but it’s just a secondary objective to him.

I also think it’s possible he gave up on making winning the primary goal after getting screwed over by the ncaa and higgins repeatedly.

That said i think he’s had a major role in what college basketball has become. I think hard committing to pushing these kids out to make money as soon as possible had a big part in NIL eventually getting pushed through.

And that could eventually lead to the death of the ncaa as we know it because there’s no possible way for them to police this and continue to try and manipulate the competitive balance in the sport to their liking.

And another thing, Cal’s coaching just isn’t that good. He was great at one point. But he may have been a one trick pony. And now that the rest of college basketball has figured him out, he’s getting exposed.

On Morg, our mods have it so backwards. I’ve never seen Morg post anything remotely crossing the line as far as UK basketball goes. But they let rival fans come on here and get away with trashing the program, our fans, and just generally shit stir for years without doing anything.

I don’t think Cal is trying to burn the program to the ground. I do think he’s more concerned with draft night and his players careers after UK than winning games however.

I think he still wants to win but it’s just a secondary objective to him.

I also think it’s possible he gave up on making winning the primary goal after getting screwed over by the ncaa and higgins repeatedly.

That said i think he’s had a major role in what college basketball has become. I think hard committing to pushing these kids out to make money as soon as possible had a big part in NIL eventually getting pushed through.

And that could eventually lead to the death of the ncaa as we know it because there’s no possible way for them to police this and continue to try and manipulate the competitive balance in the sport to their liking.

And another thing, Cal’s coaching just isn’t that good. He was great at one point. But he may have been a one trick pony. And now that the rest of college basketball has figured him out, he’s getting exposed.
Good post.

Reactions: Mike-D
No. He tells it like it is. At his age that’s legendary. At my age it’s common. Big difference.

Who doesn't tell it like it is, on an internet forum?

Let's remember that the people who hated Cal from the beginning, never thought he'd win 4 Final4s in 6 years. So it's not like folks such as Morg were always right about Cal. They thought he'd fail from the start. But many of them kind of put up with it begrudgingly. They were OK with the results, even if they didn't like him and also didn't want to give him credit.

And thats not to say he isn't right on Cal, now, in 2023. Cal kind of sucks these days. But I think Cal has morphed into something of a detriment, a coach with serious flaws that seemingly came out of nowhere, and something no one here saw coming (although some will try to say they did). Something definitely changed in him over his time here, it really is a tale of two eras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT