ADVERTISEMENT

Wheeler injury seems more suspicious with transfer

Rupp Rafters: Wheeler sucks!

Also Rupp Rafters: How dare Wheeler transfer!

Even if Wheeler were in perfect health, it would make sense for him to transfer if Wagner, Dillingham, and Sheppard all attend UK.

Wrong. Noone cares he's transferring. We're just pissed we were lied to by someone while he knew we knew he was lying.

It was pretty obvious when we were getting a slew of guard commits that Wheeler was going to transfer. Some of you act surprised by this report. No one expected him to stay past this year...

Reactions: megablue
Oh my god! Can we please get off this man's back? There is no evidence
he faked injuries. He sat on the bench and cheered for his teammates despite being injured.
I'm guessing he was disgruntled but not for the reasons many of you claim.
He got plenty of playing time this year. I don't believe he was upset about
his role on the team. In my opinion, he and his family are upset about the hate
and the vitriol that has been directed towards him. He is not one of my favorite
players but unlike many of you I don't despise him.

The handful of posters repeatedly rambling about Wheeler actually being injured are the same ones saying JC is doing a nice job. They aren’t real Kentucky fans. They are parody accounts just trolling because they can’t live in the real world. Absolutely no way anyone on this board and keeps up with UK BB thinks Wheeler was actually injured.

If by some chance one of these posters truly believes Wheeler was injured, he didn’t quit, and blame actual fans for anything, well, they have to be the dumbest human being on the face of the earth.

The portal was the likely destination for wheeler regardless of whether or not he was injured, quit, pregnant, etc.

I don’t understand why anyone is trying to spin this to bend it to their narrative. Y’all make no sense

The portal was the likely destination for wheeler regardless of whether or not he was injured, quit, pregnant, etc.

I don’t understand why anyone is trying to spin this to bend it to their narrative. Y’all make no sense
It was for sure. But he quit. It is what it is. Just another example of Cal letting shit get crazy. My opinion.

The handful of posters repeatedly rambling about Wheeler actually being injured are the same ones saying JC is doing a nice job. They aren’t real Kentucky fans. They are parody accounts just trolling because they can’t live in the real world. Absolutely no way anyone on this board and keeps up with UK BB thinks Wheeler was actually injured.

If by some chance one of these posters truly believes Wheeler was injured, he didn’t quit, and blame actual fans for anything, well, they have to be the dumbest human being on the face of the earth.
You and other drama queens claimed Vanderbilt was holding out as well and I believe he ended up having surgery once he got drafted...

Rupp Rafters: Wheeler sucks!

Also Rupp Rafters: How dare Wheeler transfer!

Even if Wheeler were in perfect health, it would make sense for him to transfer if Wagner, Dillingham, and Sheppard all attend UK.
I don’t think anyone is complaining he is transferring. I think the issue with him is acting like a straight b$tch and quitting because he wasn’t good enough to be the man.

I don't care that he's leaving, the only thing I get a kick out of now is all the people that told us we were being jerks for not buying the injury story. Now they just won't wanna talk about it, or tell us to "just let it be."

Considering I am not one of those people - my stance was we’ll probably never know the real reason but the injury excuse seemed suspect after he missed senior day.

I’m saying let it be to the people who will be whining about for years like it affected them personally. Dude’s gone. It’s over. I’m a water under the bridge person.

It was for sure. But he quit. It is what it is. Just another example of Cal letting shit get crazy. My opinion.
So a player who was trying to practice with his team and trying to get back to playing full-time quit on his team...

"So we'll see. He'll go through the shoot-around. We'll practice a little bit after this, and then the docs and the trainers will tell me what they think."

"I was able to participate in almost a full practice," Wheeler said Thursday. "I went live a little bit. I was able to run up and down and did some workouts. We had a couple of days off from the regular season to the SEC tournament, so I couldn't get in the gym. I was doing a lot of treatment and massaging.

Sounds like it wasn't solely his decision on if he was going to play and why was he still going through treatment if he wasn't injured? Were the training staff and docs behind this ruse that he wanted to quit on the team?...

Some of you love drama...keeps us level-headed fans entertained...

You and other drama queens claimed Vanderbilt was holding out as well and I believe he ended up having surgery once he got drafted...
Come on now. I really have been giving you lots of credit as being knowledgeable. You really believe SW didn’t get his feelings hurt and quit? JV is a whole other situation. Lot of weird shit there too.

Come on now. I really have been giving you lots of credit as being knowledgeable. You really believe SW didn’t get his feelings hurt and quit? JV is a whole other situation. Lot of weird shit there too.
I believe if Wheeler quit on his team, he would have not tried to come back as hard as he did to practice. He could have sat out but he put forth the effort. Like I said in my previous post, a lot of times doctors say when a player can play and Cal's comments say that he was letting the docs tell him if Wheeler was ready to go and not Wheeler.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Dudes, he faked the injury so he could get the second year transfer graduate "ok"..
Plain and simple. And all year long and that's why he never played a second after the "injury". Plus he can point at the concussions that he got last year from picks.

It sure suggests that he had no injury and did quit. If this is ever discovered to be the real truth, along with Sharpe I say Cal should be suspended. How do you allow the University to be taken advantage of in such a way? They are paying scholarships and there is a responsibility attached for the players.
Always seemed suspicious. This is just the confirmation.

Dudes, he faked the injury so he could get the second year transfer graduate "ok"..
Plain and simple. And all year long and that's why he never played a secy after the "injury". Plus he can point at the concussions that he got last year from picks.
He got his extra year regardless of the injury...so all of the medical staff was behind this grand scheme?...

See what I mean about the drama queens?...pretty entertaining...

I believe if Wheeler quit on his team, he would have not tried to come back as hard as he did to practice. He could have sat out but he put forth the effort. Like I said in my previous post, a lot of times doctors say when a player can play and Cal's comments say that he was letting the docs tell him if Wheeler was ready to go and not Wheeler.
The problem is your believing a pathological liar (Cal) and making the assumption he was pinkie swearing to tell the truth this time and SW sure isn’t gonna call bs on someone having his back for 2 years. There is plenty of proof he has b$tch in his blood. He has transferred everytime he was figured out, pouted on the bench quite a bit until the chatter about it got loud etc.

I agree it’s water under the bridge but some of the fans choosing to be an ambassador for people refusing to play for the name on the front are pathetic and why we are in this mess. Let the chatter get loud and Cal’s seat get red hot and see if it creates change.

He got his extra year regardless of the injury...so all of the medical staff was behind this grand scheme?...

See what I mean about the drama queens?...pretty entertaining...
Your "level headed" proclamation. Now that's entertaining......😁

Plain and simple. And all year long and that's why he never played a second after the "injury". Plus he can point at the concussions that he got last year from picks.

He either graduated this winter or will this spring. He can transfer wherever he wants without sitting out. I believe all of our seniors have that option.

The whole Sharpe ruse pretty much destroyed any remaining faith I had in Cal.

I see why you and others feel that way. I do, but probably for a different reason. I think Cal was taken advantage of there, truly do. But him being taken advantage of leads to same outcome- lost faith. He clearly doesn't have the same pulse on situations that he used to have.

No one is up in arms. I think it's more that people feel validated for the belief that he quit on the team, rather than being injured.

It doesn't make sense to me that he would have quit and then sit the bench. Also, why would UK come out acting like he was going to play in NCAAT?

Just odd all around. I don't really care either way because I'm not sure it would have made a difference but if he did quit then he is a POS teammate.

Reactions: MbergCat
It doesn't make sense to me that he would have quit and then sit the bench. Also, why would UK come out acting like he was going to play in NCAAT?

Just odd all around. I don't really care either way because I'm not sure it would have made a difference but if he did quit then he is a POS teammate.

Slow down...Too much logic for some on these boards...don't you know that he was pouting on the bench and sitting in a corner during practice???... that is what some on here would like for him to be doing to promote their agendas...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT