ADVERTISEMENT

What TV shows are you watching?

Crap, they cancelled Brooklyn Nine nine and now heard they cancelled The Mick an The Last Man On Earth. Boooooooooo

I work, on average, between 50-60 hours a week and live in a town with next to nothing to do, so I spend a lot of free time watching TV. Only counting currently airing shows, excluding the recently canceled ones or ones I intend to watch but haven't started...
  • The 100
  • American Horror Story (though I did not watch more than 1 episode of last season and don't intend to finish that season)
  • American Vandal
  • The Americans
  • Arrested Development
  • Better Call Saul
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Black Mirror
  • Black-ish
  • Brockmire
  • Casual
  • Cleverman
  • Easy
  • F is for Family
  • Fargo
  • Fear the Walking Dead
  • Flaked
  • Friends From College
  • Game of Thrones
  • Glitch
  • GLOW
  • The Goldbergs
  • The Good Place
  • The Handmaid's Tale
  • Homeland
  • I'm Sorry
  • Legion
  • Mad About You (it's returning this fall so I fudged a little here)
  • The Man in the High Castle
  • Marvel's Daredevil
  • Marvel's Jessica Jones
  • Marvel's Luke Cage
  • Marvel's The Punisher
  • Master of None
  • Mr. Robot
  • Narcos
  • Nathan For You
  • The OA
  • One Day at a Time
  • Orange is the New Black
  • Ozark
  • Preacher
  • The Ranch
  • Riverdale
  • Speechless
  • Stranger Things
  • Superstore
  • Taboo
  • This Is Us
  • Timeless
  • Trial & Error
  • True Detective
  • Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
  • The Walking Dead
  • You're the Worst
The most recent season of American Horror Story? You’re missing out. It’s one of the best ones in awhile. Almost makes up for that abomination of season 6. The political stuff really dies down after that first episode.

And if you meant the Taboo that aired on FX with Tom Hardy then yeah it was an awesome show. Glad to hear 2 more seasons were ordered after it was originally just supposed to be that one season mini series.

Agents of SHIELD
Westworld
Game of Thrones
The Strain
American Horror Story

Just about caught up with Westworld. I need a new show to binge. The Wire I’m definitely going to try but I’d like 2 or 3 more.

If anyone else binges tv shows a few great ones are Sons of Anarchy, Justified and The Shield. Especially The Shield.

Agents of SHIELD
Westworld
Game of Thrones
The Strain
American Horror Story

Just about caught up with Westworld. I need a new show to binge. The Wire I’m definitely going to try but I’d like 2 or 3 more.

If anyone else binges tv shows a few great ones are Sons of Anarchy, Justified and The Shield. Especially The Shield.

Two shows that weren't mentioned in this thread are Orphan Black and the Leftovers. I thought these were great ones that are definitely different than what you usually see. They are scifi and drama.

What else???
ancient-aliens.jpg

Anybody watching Barry on HBO. I really liked the first season of that. It’s worth a look if you haven’t.

Also binge watched Silicon Valley.

Two shows that weren't mentioned in this thread are Orphan Black and the Leftovers. I thought these were great ones that are definitely different than what you usually see. They are scifi and drama.

Orphan Black hooked me like no other show ever has and I won't embarrass myself with saying how many times I've watched each season. The lead actress is unreal. I've also gotten over 25 people addicted to the show as well.

UKJon
4 UK in tn

Orphan Black hooked me like no other show ever has and I won't embarrass myself with saying how many times I've watched each season. The lead actress is unreal. I've also gotten over 25 people addicted to the show as well.

UKJon
4 UK in tn

It's amazing how she can play different characters with different accents and different personalities all in the same episode. I loved each character. Could Allison and Helena be any more different? I put this show right there with Game of Thrones.

Reactions: bigdaddy741
It's amazing how she can play different characters with different accents and different personalities all in the same episode. I loved each character. Could Allison and Helena be any more different? I put this show right there with Game of Thrones.

Yes, but when she plays one character pretending to be another is what blows me away. Truly an acting tour de force. This is my favorite show but my wife's second after Game of Thrones.

UKJon

4 UK in tn

Reactions: bigdaddy741
Rewatcing and introducing "New Girl" to the lady. That show gets so much better each time you watch it.. Miller and Schmidt are classic.

Really need to get on Mr. Robot.

Watched the first episode of Cobra Kai last night, I'm hooked!! If you were even remotely a fan of the first Karate Kid film you'll love it.

Someone suggested Fauda, not sure if it was this thread or another, but I just finished S1 on Netflix and it's really good and I highly recommend it as a summer show.

Similar to Homeland except it takes place in Israel/Palestine. The Arabic is sub-titled and I guess Hebrew is dubbed into English, so it takes a minute to get used to it but the storyline is interesting/unique if you're into that kind of stuff.

Billions
McMafia (stupid name but great show on AMC about Russian mafia)
Succession (new series base on Rupert Murdoch and his family/empire).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT