ADVERTISEMENT

What TV shows are you watching?

J_Dee

Junior
Mar 21, 2008
I just finished rewatching 30 Rock. I love that show.

I'm currently rewatching Cheers. I've seen every episode multiple times but I've never watched the episodes in order. I'm about halfway through season four right now.

What are you watching?

I'm about 6 episodes in on Mad Men.

It's okay but I was excited much better.

For those of you that have watched it, does it get better? Should I stick with it?

The Colony
Lost in Space (reboot)
Lethal Weapon
Krypton
Gothem
The Last ship (Favorite)
Walking Dead
Fear the Walking Dead

I am not the only one after all who watches Naked and Afraid. That's what a reality show should be.
I watch Naked and Afraid, but some of the editing annoys me. One of the contestants hears a sound / cut to stock footage of a puma or deadly snake.

Also watching Deadliest Catch & Bering Sea Gold.

I've been watching Last Man on Earth but just saw it's been cancelled. It's the funniest character Will Forte has ever played IMO. Damn good cast and storyline too.

I switched to Hulu a few months ago and I'm really missing My 600lb Life. It's depressing as hell but it's the best of the reality shows. I also liked Hoarders and Intervention and they were super depressing too. I honestly watch them hoping for a good outcome but I know that the odds are that Dr Nowzatarainowski or whatever is going to have one die on the table if he hasn't already.

Night Gallery
maxresdefault.jpg

I watch Naked and Afraid, but some of the editing annoys me. One of the contestants hears a sound / cut to stock footage of a puma or deadly snake.

They show the same pet snake over and over again.

Reactions: UKGrad93

Like both of those. Love Gold Rush.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Dark is the smartest show you’ll ever watch. Seriously. Make sure it’s the English subtitles and not the overdub. Shit is mind blowing. Westworld is great. I love it. The Terror has been ok. It’s kept me interested.

Dark is the smartest show you’ll ever watch. Seriously. Make sure it’s the English subtitles and not the overdub. Shit is mind blowing. Westworld is great. I love it. The Terror has been ok. It’s kept me interested.
Watching a show dubbed is for amateurs. Tried that once and it was an absolute abomination.

I work, on average, between 50-60 hours a week and live in a town with next to nothing to do, so I spend a lot of free time watching TV. Only counting currently airing shows, excluding the recently canceled ones or ones I intend to watch but haven't started...
  • The 100
  • American Horror Story (though I did not watch more than 1 episode of last season and don't intend to finish that season)
  • American Vandal
  • The Americans
  • Arrested Development
  • Better Call Saul
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Black Mirror
  • Black-ish
  • Brockmire
  • Casual
  • Cleverman
  • Easy
  • F is for Family
  • Fargo
  • Fear the Walking Dead
  • Flaked
  • Friends From College
  • Game of Thrones
  • Glitch
  • GLOW
  • The Goldbergs
  • The Good Place
  • The Handmaid's Tale
  • Homeland
  • I'm Sorry
  • Legion
  • Mad About You (it's returning this fall so I fudged a little here)
  • The Man in the High Castle
  • Marvel's Daredevil
  • Marvel's Jessica Jones
  • Marvel's Luke Cage
  • Marvel's The Punisher
  • Master of None
  • Mr. Robot
  • Narcos
  • Nathan For You
  • The OA
  • One Day at a Time
  • Orange is the New Black
  • Ozark
  • Preacher
  • The Ranch
  • Riverdale
  • Speechless
  • Stranger Things
  • Superstore
  • Taboo
  • This Is Us
  • Timeless
  • Trial & Error
  • True Detective
  • Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
  • The Walking Dead
  • You're the Worst

Just finished binging Game Of Thrones for the first time. I have one more episode in season 4 of The Peaky Blinders. I have been watching The Office off and on (so funny).

Just finished season 4 of the Royals. It's about a fictional British royal family. It's little more than soap opera trash but it has hot babes all over the place, including Liz Hurley.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT