ADVERTISEMENT

What pisses you off the most?

In no particular order...

* People who litter. Should be an executable crime.
I'll never understand this one. It's pure laziness and a Idgaf attitude. No one ever said you gotta be Joe Earth Day but don't people at least want to live in a society where trash isn't all over the sides of roads, on sidewalks, and in parks and trails? Not to mention the one thing cities actually do well is provide receptacles practically every 50 ft. for litter. Sons of bitches, I tell you.

I'll never understand this one. It's pure laziness and a Idgaf attitude. No one ever said you gotta be Joe Earth Day but don't people at least want to live in a society where trash isn't all over the sides of roads, on sidewalks, and in parks and trails? Not to mention the one thing cities actually do well is provide receptacles practically every 50 ft. for litter. Sons of bitches, I tell you.
When we lived in TN, we hiked around the lake at Bays Mtn. Park and sometimes up to the fire tower. You had to PAY to get into the park, but you'd still see Styrofoam cups, snack wrappers and plastic drink bottles along the trails. Same for the Kingsport Greenbelt that runs along Reedy Creek and the Holston River, except you can toss in an inordinate amount of dog poop, as it's a popular dog walking spot. Here in Fort Pierce, you can take a walk along the downtown waterfront and it's the same story, along with trash cans every 50-100 ft.

When we lived in TN, we hiked around the lake at Bays Mtn. Park and sometimes up to the fire tower. You had to PAY to get into the park, but you'd still see Styrofoam cups, snack wrappers and plastic drink bottles along the trails. Same for the Kingsport Greenbelt that runs along Reedy Creek and the Holston River, except you can toss in an inordinate amount of dog poop, as it's a popular dog walking spot. Here in Fort Pierce, you can take a walk along the downtown waterfront and it's the same story, along with trash cans every 50-100 ft.
It takes a “special “ person to throw an empty McDonalds bag on the ground without a second thought.

It’s ridiculous.

My wife and I go kayaking on select weekends March-October. We take trashbags with us and often collect at least two full bags of other people’s trash. Beer cans and bottles, empty cigarette packs, cigarette butts, food wrappers, dirty diapers, needles, etc. You name it, we’ve found it either in or near fresh waterways.

It’s pathetic. I was always taught two rules when going into nature:
1. Leave it better than you found it
2. Pack all your trash out and dispose of it properly every time.

Litterers are a combination of lazy, stupid and entitled.

Yes. This.

GGIh8I4W8AAienc

I have to say hypocrisy/hypocrites. I'm generally a pretty live-and-let-live kind of person, but when I see anyone exhibiting blatant hypocrisy, I just absolutely see red. Believe what you want but act in accordance. Don't preach to/tell others one thing and then, in your own life, do the opposite. Unfortunately, way too many of our 'leaders' on both sides are poster children for hypocrisy and it irks the hell out of me and pisses me off.

Reactions: MegaBlue05
Child abuse, corruption, lies, incompetence, waste, injustice, censorship, manipulation, victim mentality, fraud, ...

And above all, shopping carts!

The Karen or Ken that is driving with a 70 pound dog on their lap. Should be against the law.

John Calipari

The Amazon or UPS driver that comes up to my front door nearly every day.

My Yankee boss that pretty much thinks all people from KY, especially me, are a bunch of uneducated, inbred hicks.

I'll be serving my 4th jury duty next month. The pay is the same as it was in 1984, $12.50 a day. No biggie. Proud to do it. Irks me a little that they couldn't at least raise it enough to pay for parking and lunch. Quick gripe.

Reactions: Catfan in Tn.
I'm generally a really happy dude but any more a discussion about the state of Kentucky basketball can legitimately piss me off in about a minute. It's happened twice in two days and it's weird and I'm not used to it. XD

Like you I’m generally happy but one thing that spins me into a dimension of “effing pissed the hell off” I’ve never experienced—are people you work with who did not have a sense of humor—not even to the point of showing a laugh emoji on a group chat on TEAMS (which normally most ppl would, for instance to a dad joke).

THEN when you’re at a company dinner and they get drunk and act like assswipes in public (where it’s not funny at all) playing grabass and “where’s my finger”. F—- those clowns.

Reactions: J_Dee
It's got to be basketball players who throw their head back with the slightest contact like they have been shot in the mouth with a cannonball. Then it also ticks me off for the ref to fall for it and call a foul about 5 or 6 times per game.

A close second is basketball players who fall to the floor on every drive to the basket regardless of whether anyone actually touches them or not. Knecht went in for 2 layups the other day and nobody made any contact either time but he fell to the floor. Once he fell all the way into the cheerleaders trying to get a cheap foul called.

Anyone who goes straight to politics is doing life wrong. Politics shouldn't be the thing that pisses you off most in life. If it does however, you're into it far too deep.

I guess mine would be people who think of themselves as experts in subjects they actually know little about but because they've read a reddit thread, watched a clip or a YT stream, read a couple articles, etc., they become confident enough they'd have you believe they could author a book on that subject. If you've actually spent hundreds of hours and like, a decade researching a topic of your choosing, I might listen to you. I've found the ones who deem themselves very knowledgeable in nearly every topic in life are liars wanting to impress others.
The massive number of self interested people who think politics isn’t important are the reason that our country is on the brink of collapse.

Reactions: phunterd
The massive number of self interested people who think politics isn’t important are the reason that our country is on the brink of collapse.
Just now seeing this.

1) Politics is important. It just shouldn't define your online persona and take your life over, unless you're actually involved in it in your real life. Know anyone who obsesses over politics, particularly national politics, who comes across as a happy and positive person? I don't.

2) Our country has problems. It has always had problems. It will always have problems. As will every other country on this globe. I wish more people were engaged in various issues, esp. on a local level, but sorry, America isn't on the "brink of collapse." We've been hearing that for decades and it's sold millions of red and blue books but we're not on the brink of anything disastrous, just like we're not at the brink of civil war. I don't care how many politically obsessed online personas scream it into the void. So I stand by my initial point - if your answer in a thread about what pisses you off the most is liberals or conservatives or a certain politician or a random 24 hr news network...you're doing life wrong.

Dealing with people working on bonus that out and out lie about about things they know they are wrong about to try and increase their bonus, thinking they are any better than people taking $100 out of the cash register. Both are stealing.

Liberals...dumber than dirt, can't see the chaos they have caused, and continue to drive this country to its demise.
Have you received your $60.00 King James Bible yet? The one endorsed by Epstein's pal, Trump?

Dealing with people working on bonus that out and out lie about about things they know they are wrong about to try and increase their bonus, thinking they are any better than people taking $100 out of the cash register. Both are stealing.
To piggy back, sales people in the IT world. They never actually know much about the thing they are selling and will tell you anything you want to hear, but every company makes you sit through their demo with the sales person. Just give me the engineer already.

Reactions: Glenn's take
People who cross store parking lots and don't even look. Like they just expect your car to stop. People who walk in the middle of the street when returning to their cars from a store. And yes, people who don't return the shopping carts. People who take shopping carts home and don't return them.

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
Girl Scout parents who camp at the entrances of stores and throw their pitch at you on behalf of their kids. The dads doing it suck. Moms I understand..sort of.

Just keep your damn mouth shut and let your kid do her pitch. More than likely I’ll buy cookies.

Hell I guess aggressive solicitors in front of any business like restaurants etc.

Last edited:
People who cross store parking lots and don't even look. Like they just expect your car to stop. People who walk in the middle of the street when returning to their cars from a store. And yes, people who don't return the shopping carts. People who take shopping carts home and don't return them.
There’s a common element of people that do this.

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT