ADVERTISEMENT

What pisses you off the most?

Same here. I don't mind the criticism of our coach, and even our defensive efforts from the players. It is the same info over and over, day in day out about the SAME stuff that gets on my nerves. It is fine to state your opinion, or even facts, but after that, we do not need 10 different threads saying the EXACT sane thing. Even after crushing Vandy the other night ("save the Vandy sucks" ecuse, Bama only bet them by 3), the same usual suspects was posting thread after thread with negative content about Cal, Edwards, or the team in general. it gets old.

—WaIting in line for some yahoo to back his giant McTruck into a parking spot.

— Aggressive on-ramp drivers

— Fans of Ky Basketball 1 and (insert other fb powerhouse) I knew people in the 1990s who did this with UKBB and UTfb. I cut them off and haven’t spoken to them since. Nowadays it’s Alabama or tOSU. Bastards.

—WaIting in line for some yahoo to back his giant McTruck into a parking spot.

— Aggressive on-ramp drivers
Gold Jerry! Gold!
Speaking of ramp drivers, you supposed to slow down getting off the highway and speed up getting on it. I paricularly take offense to the idiots who ride the slow lane knowing full well folks are entering the highway. Most times they can get to the middle lane but no. They gotta stay there! Truckers I find are the worst at this.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Gold Jerry! Gold!
Speaking of ramp drivers, you supposed to slow down getting off the highway and speed up getting on it. I paricularly take offense to the idiots who ride the slow lane knowing full well folks are entering the highway. Most times they can get to the middle lane but no. They gotta stay there! Truckers I find are the worst at this.
My wife had a trucker that wouldn't get over to the middle lane last night, even though he could have, She ran out of ramp and had to drive on the shoulder until she could speed up enough to get in front of him.

Reactions: K86
My wife had a trucker that wouldn't get over to the middle lane last night, even though he could have, She ran out of ramp and had to drive on the shoulder until she could speed up enough to get in front of him.
I encounter it on the nightly while travelling to work. It's usually always truckers.

Texting in the turn lane causing you to miss the damn turn while they make it and rude assholes that drive on your ass I finger them everytime

I hate the way that a large portion of our fans insist every summer and fall how great we are, and by December we have 2-3 shitty losses. Rinse and repeat. What the hell could they be watching?

Reactions: bbonds
Do you really want to know what pisses me off the most? I'll tell you what it is. ALIENS! And I'm not talking about those crossing our southern border. I'm talking about those punk-ass pieces of garbage that have called earth home for the last 5000 years that thinks it's funny that planet earth is about to get BLASTED to pieces by an asteroid in the next 5 years. And do they care? NO, they don't. In fact, they think it's funny as hell, because they can just hop on their ship and fly off. Bunch of A**H****!

Oh, and people that drive slow in the fast lane. Move your bum ass over and let others by...

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueisbest
Drivers. Ones that dont use turn signals. Ones that drive slow in the fast lane when the right lane is wide open. Drivers that ride their break pedal and brake when the trees blow in the wind.

People that act like they have money but they dont. I see it every single day.

Global warming/climate change, acid rain, hole in the ozone, polar ice caps melting, sea level rise, air conditioning, gas stoves, coal, oil, gasoline, cow farts, and hair spray cans 🍺

Anyone who goes straight to politics is doing life wrong. Politics shouldn't be the thing that pisses you off most in life. If it does however, you're into it far too deep.

I guess mine would be people who think of themselves as experts in subjects they actually know little about but because they've read a reddit thread, watched a clip or a YT stream, read a couple articles, etc., they become confident enough they'd have you believe they could author a book on that subject. If you've actually spent hundreds of hours and like, a decade researching a topic of your choosing, I might listen to you. I've found the ones who deem themselves very knowledgeable in nearly every topic in life are liars wanting to impress others.

In no particular order...

* People who litter. Should be an executable crime.

* People who won't pick up after their dog. It literally takes 10 seconds and a poop bag.

* People who use the turn lane like it's a takeoff ramp.

* People who keep coming through a light well after it's turned red.

* People who won't return their shopping buggy to the corral.

* People who put big ass flags in the bed of their truck. Whether it's your favorite team, favorite politician, favorite cause or favorite country, you're just being an attention hoor and causing a distraction and/or obscuring the vision of other motorists.

* Dunning-Kruger University graduates.

* People who don't know me at all or well enough who want to discuss religion and/or politics with me. Those conversations usually never go beyond 30 seconds or so.

Not sure how I forgot this but people that want to compare the beer scene between Asheville and Louisville.

IYKYK

Quotation-Marcus-Aurelius-The-happiness-of-your-life-depends-upon-the-quality-of-36-10-12.jpg

WKYT "meteorologists"....There's one who looks like Bobby from King of the Hill, another bald "man from the future" & that big girl that looks like she's drunk all the time. They couldn't tell you if it's raining if they were standing out in it.

Enormous pickup trucks. WTF does everyone need a truck? Got a back 40 you can’t otherwise reach without your V16 8 liter power stroke diesel with double overhead exhaust stacks?

Bonus points for the cast iron cow nuts hung from your hitch.

When I was a valet driver we had TONS of businessmen that flew into Louisville and then rented the biggest truck they could find. We'd have guys show up in rented F350s and only have a backpack

• Wow
Reactions: AustinTXCat
Lazy MFers that leave their empty shopping cart wherever, instead of returning it to the cart corral.
These are the same kind of selfish, self centered little punks that will park in a handicapped parking place that will get out of their car & can walk as good as anybody. When confronted about it, they will say I was just here for a minute.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT