ADVERTISEMENT

What job would you want in college basketball?

Jan 27, 2023
Ref? Commentary? Coach? Assistant Coach? Athletic Director? If your answer is “none,” then just don’t answer, serves no purpose.

We give a lot of crap to people in all of these positions so which one would you enjoy or think you would be good at?

Coach for sure. As a matter of fact I’m working right now toward potentially coaching community college level because the opportunity might be there due to some having issues filling coaches today. Sort of easy to get into depending on area. I’ve started my own legacy millions of times on 2K8 PlayStation. Let’s see if it translates.

Id take AD. Decent pay and you get to really shape the athletic program. Fun sounding to me.

Coach would be next but that’s a damn hard job. I know we give Cal crap over it, but it is a tough job especially at UK. You’re always going to be making someone u happy whether it’s fans, players, parents, etc. but 9 million a year would help me deal with that.

AD for me. I was very close to continuing my career in intercollegiate athletics and the hours were brutal so decided to focus on campus recreation, which I’ve been in ever since.

Reactions: AmericanDragon
Ref? Commentary? Coach? Assistant Coach? Athletic Director? If your answer is “none,” then just don’t answer, serves no purpose.

We give a lot of crap to people in all of these positions so which one would you enjoy or think you would be good at?
Commentary for me. Best seat in the house, no pressure. Would rather be UK's color man than a natl. person, unless the money difference is just outrageous

UK women’s basketball. Wouldn’t even bother to recruit, just gotta win a few games. It’s all good losing 14-18 games, I have $750,000 in the bank smiling at me!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT