ADVERTISEMENT

What is everybody's favorite type of food?

Oddly enough a very fattening salad.

Bottom layer - basic fresh lettuce. No carrots or purple things.

Then a massive amount of cottage cheese.

Then a massive amount of egg.

Then a massive amount of ham.

Then a massive amount of cheese.

Then a massive amount of bacon bits.

Then a massive amount of croutons.

Then a massive amount of Catalina dressing.

Reactions: Moopyj
Detroit Style Pizza. This is my favorite in Louisville from The New Albanian. The burnt cheese edges are amazing!!!

a
180s.jpg

Reactions: Hankshaker
I'm pretty sure I could eat expertly crafted steak tacos for every meal until the merciful blessing of death takes me from this planet.

I'm talking some guac, crema, that white cheese, cilantro and shaved cabbage and carrot. The works, really.

Gatlinburg Papa Johns

I'm pretty sure I could eat expertly crafted steak tacos for every meal until the merciful blessing of death takes me from this planet.

I'm talking some guac, crema, that white cheese, cilantro and shaved cabbage and carrot. The works, really.

For real, this is what I would take only substitute smoked pulled pork for steak, or plates of both.

edible :)

Cheese - a wide variety.

Italian gelato. I am talking about walking into a shop in Rome, not the stuff in the frozen food section at Kroger.

My absolute favorite would be a perfectly ripe cantaloupe or watermelon. Weird, I know but I don't care :)

Oh, I had Argentine steak in Rio that was frigging killer.

Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
It's hard for me to pick one favorite food since I love all types of food. But Mexican food at places off Versailles Rd in Lexington. El Rey and Ramirez in particular. Also love Indian food, north and south but partial to northern recipes since my family is Punjabi.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT