ADVERTISEMENT

What I Need Right Now

The same was said of Pitino and Tubby...maybe the coaches are not the issue.

I mean, fans were going out of their way to complain about Joanne/Donna and they had nothing to do with the basketball teams. LOL.

We're paying the coaches salary, so it is their issue. They get paid more in one year, then most people will make in a lifetime. If you can't produce, then next man up.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

You are right. Cal will not be fired nor do I expect him to be. Cal will leave when he is ready. But, he has lost a large majority of the fan base. How long can he be expected to be coach when he is not supported by the fans? Same road was traveled with Tubby. Tubby was never, ever going to be fired, but he knew he had lost the fan support so he left. Cal will do the same. I have watched one half of UK basketball this year, the KU game. I doubt I watch another game this year. So unless I die, I will be fine till Cal leaves, then I can watch UK again.
Cal and Stoops are both lucky there was limited fans allowed to games. Otherwise the pulse of the fanbase would be on full display.

Good....I hope he gets blasted daily for this mess he created
no idea who Kevin Sweeney is, but I read an article on 247sports and he was quoted

kDcsi0Z.png

I never once said get rid of him. I said I want him here. Seriously.

Yes, you did not say get rid of Cal, but then came up with a fairy tale list of demands knowing full well none of those would be done by Cal. Cal is not going to change, so what happens when Cal does none of those things.

You want Cal gone...it's all good. You are entitled to feel that way.

Yes this team will get better although probably later and less than most of them and probably too late.

The cumulative effect of new rosters and horrid play early are taking a toll on fans. Even when it does work its frustrating to the point of being no fun. Year after year of this is alienating the base.

Cal also gives the impression that anyone disagreeing with the ultimate goal of this strategy doesn't see the light. He is that arrogant.
I'm not so sure this team will improve as much as other teams or close to that. PG play is essential in college basketball and UK is dire straits at that position.
Askew or Mintz won't suddenly gain speed or quickness. I am hoping I am wrong.

Yes, you did not say get rid of Cal, but then came up with a fairy tale list of demands knowing full well none of those would be done by Cal. Cal is not going to change, so what happens when Cal does none of those things.

But why can't Cal change?All the very best coaches adapt to changes in the game.

Here's an article. Check it out and judge for yourself. Some aI agree with, some I don't. Point is, there aree options out there.
My 1st pick would be Chris Beard. He's not even on this list.

Don't forget about Kenny Payne. I think he would do a good job. We're a long ways from a head coaching change, but KP deserves a mention.

Think what you want and read into things however you wish. I truly do not care. You say he won't change. Then say he will change. I think Cal is the man for us. But I think to get better results he must adapt and change and address some of what I mentioned. I think ignoring that is the fairy tale. If he does not change, then the results are there. We saw them manifesting the last 3 games.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Yes, you probably do expect one every year and you know what I meant...yet, you still responded. You, yourself, can't even hold yourself to your own imaginary standards...similar to the other poster who keeps saying he's not going to watch anymore, yet continues to watch over and over and over again.

Like I said, it wasn't Cal who called a person's roofing business, yet that incident put Cal in an uncomfortable position. Yet, you call out Cal for his abrasive behaviour?
You got a camera in my living room? You are spouting bullshit now, so stop while you can. I don’t lie. No need to lie. I don’t watch and doubt I watch this year as long as Cal is coach, but I still come here to discuss basketball. Get over yourself. You are acting like a chigger, or a hemorrhoid, one is bad as the other.

Reactions: Backer cutter
The same was said of Pitino and Tubby...maybe the coaches are not the issue.

I mean, fans were going out of their way to complain about Joanne/Donna and they had nothing to do with the basketball teams. LOL.
You are grasping at straws now. You really believe the fans are the problem. You cut right on where you are. Please stay in NY.

You got a camera in my living room? You are spouting bullshit now, so stop while you can. I don’t lie. No need to lie. I don’t watch and doubt I watch this year as long as Cal is coach, but I still come here to discuss basketball. Get over yourself. You are acting like a chigger, or a hemorrhoid, one is bad as the other.
. Lmao

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT