ADVERTISEMENT

30 for 30. Need one now

This is absolutely fascinating. We need a 30 for 30 now on what really and what all happened in the past 72 hours

Bluff
Call
Show hands
Regret

And now Arkansas. I’m skeptical that he’s going to Arkansas
His message almost sounded more like a retirement statement than going to another school. Oddly, it wouldn't surprise me if he bailed on the Rbacks.

Hes going to arkansas and you know what im not entirely sure he will be able to recruit at the level he has here, which has even gone down. I will appreciate cals first 8 years here but those last 7 just werent it. Good luck to him and the Arkansas fans that have to deal with his utterly terrible coach speak

@ralphdaltonfan

any info on how things went down? Did Cal really bluff and it backfire on him?
I don't anything about what is going on in the last 48 hours with this situation. My friend was at McDonald's AA week/game and then caught Chipotle Nationals Quarterfinals and then was home before planning to be at Nike Hoop Summit this week. He wasn't happy with some staff situations that most UK fans/media didn't care for and made it known that some people had to go which didn't get received well with Cal. That's last I heard in terms of direct communication with Cal and my friend.

I still can't believe Cal breached his lifetime contract. Cal had to know what he was doing. This whole situation is very odd to say the least.

Yes, it’s all very odd and many questions still exist

I’m wondering if he’s even going to Arkansas

If our top choices are out (Oats, Hurley, Donovan, Stevens) and if Cal is sincerely upset about leaving, a possible win win is bring him back, but under a new contract - where his pay is incentivized to win the champions classic, win the SEC, win the SEC tourney and win NCAA titles. If he does these in a season, then pay him the highest paid coach that year.

If he doesn’t, pay him like you would pay a mid major coach.

Try that type of contract for next couple of years and see if he goes back to early Cal.

• Haha
Reactions: CatFanInIlliniLand
If cal was smart he’d tell Mitch he just wants to start his ambassador stuff and live out life pushing his stroller and being happy. No more stress and shit. And have the love of everyone in this fanbass

Reactions: UKgal82
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT