ADVERTISEMENT

What has happened with Theiro?

You’re just missing my point and I guess that’s okay. There’s a lot of that going around on Rupp’s Rafters.

A lot of people don’t know. If it weren’t for this message board, I wouldn’t know.

I get your point and I get you're trying to give some obtuse counter point to people criticizing OP for creating a conspiracy theory out of thin air. Don't justify it.

I get your point and I get you're trying to give some obtuse counter point to people criticizing OP for creating a conspiracy theory out of thin air. Don't justify it.
That’s fair, I’m not on board with the OP conspiracy theory. Just making a point that a lot of people have no clue why Thiero has been out for this long, and it’s not their fault. And conspiracy theories are born out of the ambiguity. It’s just what happens when they can’t be clear about it to the general public.

Already a thread: We need Adou

No, it has nothing to do with friction or playing time or anything else people want to fabricate.

The guy has back spasms. Not everything is a conspiracy theory
Maybe not a "conspiracy theory", but experience has taught most of us ,,, but obviously not you ... that we should never take anything Calipari says as the unadulterated truth !
Nevertheless ... Go 'Cats !

That’s fair, I’m not on board with the OP conspiracy theory. Just making a point that a lot of people have no clue why Thiero has been out for this long, and it’s not their fault. And conspiracy theories are born out of the ambiguity. It’s just what happens when they can’t be clear about it to the general public.
This attitude made sense prior to Bradshaw and Ugo both returning. Seems like a strange battle to now fight. Sometimes people are simply injured.

Also besides Wheelers fake injury I don't recall many. Vanderbilt will be brought up, he had a broken foot. Clark will be brought up he also had a foot injury that people didn't want to believe for some reason. Missing any?

He just needs to go to a good chiropractor and they’ll crack him back into place.
I literally watched a few videos last night of chiropractors stretching their patients and "cracking" their spine. Scared the bejeezus out of me when he turned his patient's neck at an angle and gave it a quick jerk causing a very loud crack in her neck. It scared her, and when they went back to doing that one again she resisted saying she was afraid. He convinced her to go through with it again. I have NEVER heard so many cracks in different places in the body. He was pulling on her neck, feet.

This attitude made sense prior to Bradshaw and Ugo both returning. Seems like a strange battle to now fight. Sometimes people are simply injured.

Also besides Wheelers fake injury I don't recall many. Vanderbilt will be brought up, he had a broken foot. Clark will be brought up he also had a foot injury that people didn't want to believe for some reason. Missing any?
I’m with you, I’m just saying on its surface, and if you don’t post on this message board, there’s a good chance all you have seen is Thiero is out with “general soreness.” It’s confusing when a guy misses 2 weeks for that if you don’t know anything else.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Calipari is saying Theiro has been having back spasms, but coming from Calipari, most of what he says is questionable sometimes.

Is there friction between him and Calipari over Edwards? Theiro seems to be doing better than Edwards, but like I stated, I have no idea what's going on with him.

I don't know if a thread was made about Theiro because I didn't see one, but if so, I apologize.
I’m going to assume there is no way anyone is this ridiculous and this is a great prank meant to get others worked up.

I noticed one of the games last week they were discussing Big Z's NCAA's issues when he went to sit down the camera was on him. As he sat down Adou went to slide down to the next seat to give Z a place to sit down and as he did he grimaced like it hurt like heck. The kids is obviously in pain.

I hope he gets well soon with 100% complete recovery.

Sidenote : I'm on disability mainly because I took a nasty fall from a ladder in 08'. Lucky it didn't kill me. Completely wrecked my back. All kinds of hardware back there now keeping me somewhat together. But I can definitely tell everyone that every.single.day. I have back issues. Having a bad back is worse than the residual cancer inside my head.

Lucky me. :p

At least I totally beat the odds and FINALLY got out of that wheelchair I was stuck in for 7 years.

Thank you, Lord ! and Go Big Blue 4 life !

peace and harmony, my friends !

Maybe not a "conspiracy theory", but experience has taught most of us ,,, but obviously not you ... that we should never take anything Calipari says as the unadulterated truth !
Nevertheless ... Go 'Cats !

I trust his dad- you think his dad is out there lying about his son's health?

Take the tinfoil hat off, dude.

Honestly, it’s cool that you responded to him this way but they have been way more ambiguous about it than this reply makes it sound like. Most people out there seriously don’t know what’s going on with him based on what the team has put out. Let’s not act like they’ve told us anything.

My dad (who watches every game, doesn’t miss) even texted me last night, “what in the world is going on with Thiero?” Honestly if you don’t post on this board I don’t think you’d have a clue. I’ve only read it’s back issues here.

I mean the OP is speculating that Thiero isn't hurt. There is a reason I responded this way...it was a moronic comment by OP.

OP:
"Is there friction between him and Calipari over Edwards? Theiro seems to be doing better than Edwards, but like I stated, I have no idea what's going on with him."

I mean the OP is speculating that Thiero isn't hurt. There is a reason I responded this way...it was a moronic comment by OP.

OP:
"Is there friction between him and Calipari over Edwards? Theiro seems to be doing better than Edwards, but like I stated, I have no idea what's going on with him."
Fair enough. By the time I got to your reply I had almost completely forgotten the conspiracy theory which I also think is absurd. All I'm saying is a LOT of people really don't know that Thiero has a back injury. People that watch every game. Like I said, I only know it's a back thing because of this board. Otherwise all I've seen is general soreness.

Fair enough. By the time I got to your reply I had almost completely forgotten the conspiracy theory which I also think is absurd. All I'm saying is a LOT of people really don't know that Thiero has a back injury. People that watch every game. Like I said, I only know it's a back thing because of this board. Otherwise all I've seen is general soreness.
So would major soreness be a demotion?

Thiero has taken at least two hard falls this season trying to dunk on somebody. It made my back hurt just watching it. Hopefully we get him back soon but injuries like a back is not conspiracy theory worthy. Sammy Sosa once went on the DL from a violent sneeze. It happens. Get well Adou!

He actually went home and an AI robot is now playing the part of Adou. Problem is they have trouble with the firmware and every so often he just goes off and hurts some human because he is not following the 3 rules to protect humans. lol

Yeah, it has been talked about on a few of the radio shows...but hear ya.

I’m with you, I’m just saying on its surface, and if you don’t post on this message board, there’s a good chance all you have seen is Thiero is out with “general soreness.” It’s confusing when a guy misses 2 weeks for that if you don’t know anything else.

Agree the casual fan that doesn't Read UK websites and keep up with things might not know.

This could be so cleared up if cow would just say, but then he would just lie. If we don't get thiero back soon were going to lose 4 or 5 games, we shouldn't lose.

Even on the pregame show, Dave Baker kept Saying Adou was struggling when he’d get up off the bench. Anyone that has had back pain knows how hard it is to move around.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
Forgive me for not knowing that lunch starts 1:30 early at your school. Kids aren’t apparently learning anything anyway, might as well eat.

They know what an in game adjustment looks like, so they must be smarter than you…. 😜

Have a good one, small fry.

They know what an in game adjustment looks like, so they must be smarter than you…. 😜

Have a good one, small fry.
Interesting that you think a bunch of mostly non athletic teenagers know more about basketball than a group of basketball fans who have watched, played, and/or coached themselves for years.

Also interesting you continue to refer to anyone that combats you in any way little fella or small fry. Just the oddest damn thing ever.

If cal was vague people would be mad. He actually named what is going on and…people are still in a tizzy.

Interesting that you think a bunch of mostly non athletic teenagers know more about basketball than a group of basketball fans who have watched, played, and/or coached themselves for years.

Also interesting you continue to refer to anyone that combats you in any way little fella or small fry. Just the oddest damn thing ever.

A lot of my students are also on my team, therefore, they have been coached by me. That’s how I know they know more than most people here and especially you.

The only thing that’s odd is that you think I’m talking about your stature when I call you small... 😎

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT