ADVERTISEMENT

What has happened with Theiro?

A lot of my students are also on my team, therefore, they have been coached by me. That’s how I know they know more than most people here and especially you.

The only thing that’s odd is that you think I’m talking about your stature when I call you small... 😎
This is the second reply to me that you have had reading comprehension issues. Where did I mention anything about stature? Up pretty little for a school night aren’t you?

Overreacting much everyone? I make a post and everyone thinks it's a counspiracy theory, geesh get a grip lol.

You’re just missing my point and I guess that’s okay. There’s a lot of that going around on Rupp’s Rafters.

A lot of people don’t know. If it weren’t for this message board, I wouldn’t know.
Every announcer since he haas been hurt has mentioned his back issues. Call has mentioned it pre and post game interviews

I heard Cal refused to put him in the IL St game until 30 seconds left along with the other scrubs. He refused to check in and has been in the dog house ever since. This came directly from my cousin’s friend Jed, so it’s likely correct because he eats at the same restaurant as the UK equipment manager.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT