ADVERTISEMENT

What does the word "taqiyya" mean to you?

I passed through Taqiyya, Iraq while traveling with a cavalry battalion in Bradley Fighting Vehicles in early April 2003. I was in a 'civilian capacity' looking for WMD and clues as to where Saddam might have headed.

So, there you have it. Taqiyya

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Have no idea. However, I do predict if this thread reaches a page 2, it will devolve to banning Muslims, Sharia Law and surveilling mosques. I am sure "Build a Wall" will make its way to the discussion at some point (page 3 maybe?). Hey, it is what we do!

You sound like an Islamaphobe, Bluehills.

My point exactly.

Amazing how we can start at one point and end up elsewhere.

Reminds me of when the teachers would line us up in 1st grade, teacher would start a story from one end with each student telling the next what was just said. When you get to the last child, you then compare the story the last kid got with the original story the teacher began with.

Touche'

To-kill-ya?
Episode+22+II.jpg

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Well, I did google it. Sounds like it means telling a white lie in Muslim-speak to outsiders.

"The Hadith makes it clear that Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them or protect themselves. There are several forms:

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity. (This is a Shiite term)."

Well, I did google it. Sounds like it means telling a white lie in Muslim-speak to outsiders.

"The Hadith makes it clear that Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them or protect themselves. There are several forms:

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity. (This is a Shiite term)."
Sounds like Bull-Shiite!!! AMIRITE,?

But Muslims acutally consider Jews and Christians as believers, just misguided.

Muslims are at war with themselves more than anything, and to them the real unbelievers are pagan arabs... do you see what they do to them? it's absolutely abominable.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-...mes-yazidi-women-welcomed-back-into-the-faith

What is the significance of this word that justifies it's own thread?

What is the significance of this word that justifies it's own thread?
Simply put, it is what Islam can do to avoid telling you what they are really planning if it is what they consider Allah's will. AKA lying. They can tell you that they are willing to be peaceful if you let them stay at your house then, kill you if you do not comply with their way of life. Just one example.

Reactions: IdaCat
Don’t feel like Satan but I am to them, so I try to forget it any way I can.

Keep on rockin’ in the free world.

(Neil Young, Reactor album, mid 80’s)

Don’t feel like Satan but I am to them, so I try to forget it any way I can.

Keep on rockin’ in the free world.

(Neil Young, Reactor album, mid 80’s)

It actually amazes me how little Americans actually know about Islam. YOu aren't satan to them, until you go to Vegas and rock it in the free world.

Here is what they actually think (and no, I'm not an apologist for them nor do I agree with them)

"The Hadith makes it clear that Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them or protect themselves. There are several forms:"
Wait, you think that lying to unbelievers in order to defeat them is a "white lie"?

It actually amazes me how little Americans actually know about Islam. YOu aren't satan to them, until you go to Vegas and rock it in the free world.

Here is what they actually think (and no, I'm not an apologist for them nor do I agree with them)

The only thing amazing here is how little you know about Islam. Before the end of this century America will be a majority Muslim country. Shortly after that all non Muslims will convert or be killed. The only chance that we have that this will not happen is if our leaders see it happening in Europe first and act to prevent it from happening here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT