ADVERTISEMENT

What bigs contribute next year?

Cats192

All-American
Apr 22, 2011
When talking about next year, no one seems to think we get a lot out of anyone on the roster.

Humphries will be a junior. Played big time minutes in the Elite 8.
SKJ/Gabriel were both 5 star recruits--if they were incoming freshman we'd be hyped about them. As sophomores, do we not think they figure it out?

Wynyard...3rd season here. Haven't seen a lot from him so far. Was a decent bit of excitement around him when he first came.

When talking about next year, no one seems to think we get a lot out of anyone on the roster.

Humphries will be a junior. Played big time minutes in the Elite 8.
SKJ/Gabriel were both 5 star recruits--if they were incoming freshman we'd be hyped about them. As sophomores, do we not think they figure it out?

Wynyard...3rd season here. Haven't seen a lot from him so far. Was a decent bit of excitement around him when he first came.

I expect quite a bit from them next year.

Our interior will be our strength next year and there is a lot to like. If we get Bamba, then argument can be made that it'll be tied best interior for Coach Cal at UK.

I don't think Tai will remain here, just don't think he has the opportunity. SKJ's potential is much greater and I think he'll make a huge leap. Let's just hope he stays.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT