ADVERTISEMENT

What about Syracuse's coach

He ran his mouth about the ACC being so strong last year just because UNC got hot in March. Let's hear it Jimmie, how great is the ACC? 🤣🤣

Boeheim has pictures of someone in the administration. No way a coach with his record should have lasted in one place this long.
But he does have a lot of similarities to our coach who hasn't produced going on in 8 years now. Those big contracts are the reason why.

The OP can't truly think Boeheim and Cal are remotely in the same league . Its night and day . I mean just look at any measureable EVEN over Cal's worst stretch which would be the last 3 years ( though it bears mentioning last season was amazing in the REGULAR season) he has blown Jimmie nosepicker out the water . Cal has his warts sure but he is a great coach with warts . Boeheim is a has been coach that is HORRIBLE now and even in his prime was just decent.

Reactions: CatTough
The OP can't truly think Boeheim and Cal are remotely in the same league . Its night and day . I mean just look at any measureable EVEN over Cal's worst stretch which would be the last 3 years ( though it bears mentioning last season was amazing in the REGULAR season) he has blown Jimmie nosepicker out the water . Cal has his warts sure but he is a great coach with warts . Boeheim is a has been coach that is HORRIBLE now and even in his prime was just decent.
We would gleefully take Boeheim over Cal in a hot second!

It roared way above your head. 🙄

I knew he was getting old when he accidentally started a game out and was set up in a 3-2 zone! So he had to calm down his team and told them 2-3 ZONE what we run on D and 2-3 passes to Buddy or his other boy for 2-3 shots on offense and so that way they just run 2-3 offense N 2-3 Defense and keep it complicated for other team to see it on tape. Could u imagine him and Cal on the same staff fistfighting over M2M or Zone. 😂 Boheim needs go rest his little forehead though. Let wrinkled unfold and fall into place.

And what about recent UK basketball do you find enjoyable to talk about?
I enjoy talking college basketball. Ya know, strategy, recruiting, schedules, that kind of thing. At the least, bring an interesting take. Something new. Something interesting!

Just kidding. That’s why this board sucks

I enjoy talking college basketball. Ya know, strategy, recruiting, schedules, that kind of thing. At the least, bring an interesting take. Something new. Something interesting!

Just kidding. That’s why this board sucks
Sounds like you should start a thread. People who complain about something and do nothing to fix it are absolutely useless.

EDIT:
Btw, all those things have been discussed.

Strategy- or lack thereof. When we discuss Cal saying they don’t run his plays, and others ask what plays of Cal’s tenure are they failing to run? That is a discussion of strategy.

Recruiting- this is the only positive that people have to talk about Cal. He does being in talent. But we can only talk about next year’s class for so long while a season is underway.

Schedules- there has been plenty of discussion of the upcoming schedule and how bad the schedule has gone so far.

I’m looking forward to your how your thread will change things for the better.

Probably like the season. That is how fan bases work (you win, we’re happy; lose, we’re upset). Welcome to ours.
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

So you’re celebrating the current state of UK basketball?
Yes, it’s a celebration of losing to Michigan State and Gonzaga. Will you join me? Or better yet, where has anyone mentioned celebrating? Or are you insinuating that not posting the same tired shit over and over is celebrating? Deep, my man. That’s deep.

Or start the 98th thread on the same subject acting like you have a hot take or some delusional view where what you post on Rupps Rafters changes anything.

You know what?

You aren’t important. Message boarding is not important. In the real world do you follow a script like a robot? How about keep it real? Or keep up the same tired schtick. Whatever. People need outlets I guess.

His wife is from Middlesboro, Ky so you may be on to something OP.

We would gleefully take Boeheim over Cal in a hot second!
Not me; Boeheim has earned his curmudgeon antics. Come to think of it, I'm describing our current coach.
I think Cal is still mad at the fanbase for asking him to autograph a basketball as a gift and ruining his sharpies.

Do you have a mouse in your pocket because I can't imagine anyone who would want Boeheim over any other coach not named Tom Crean. Well I guess some of the folks who think a zone defense is our solution to everything would finally be happy.
Notice how no one liked your comment... clearly you've lost touch with just angry BBN is

Reactions: blackcat714
I lurk on the Syracuse board sometimes. They are DONE with Boeheim. They think he should have stepped down in 2018 when he first agreed to. No doubt a great career but sometimes you can stay too long.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT