ADVERTISEMENT

well... uofl is in the final four

crazyqx83

All-American
May 2, 2004
How dumb do you have to be to not go 2 for 1 with over a minute left? I mean, you literally ran the shot clock oUT and the game clock to 35 seconds for louisville.

It literally looks like Michigan state is trying to win this game for the cards.

And all they had to do was beat teams with 11, 12, and 13 losses, and a 3-loss fraud Northern Iowa. What a joke.

Teams like Arizona, ND, and Gonzaga should be pissed anout that entire region. The East was BY FAR the weakest of the four regions. AZ was one of top 4 teams in country and got paired with Wiscy while an undeserving Nova got the one in a terribly weak bracket. I hope UL loses by 20 to Duke.

Originally posted by SilentsAreGolden:
And all they had to do was beat teams with 11, 12, and 13 losses, and a 3-loss fraud Northern Iowa. What a joke.
And yet UL fans and announcers think this is one of the most amazing and magical runs they have ever seen.

Originally posted by sefus12:
Teams like Arizona, ND, and Gonzaga should be pissed anout that entire region. The East was BY FAR the weakest of the four regions. AZ was one of top 4 teams in country and got paired with Wiscy while an undeserving Nova got the one in a terribly weak bracket. I hope UL loses by 20 to Duke.
Actually Nova was far more deserving of a 1 seed on Selection Sunday than Arizona was.

These Monday Morning QB posts are stupid. You cannot have the committee ranking the teams based on guesses of what will happen in the future once the tournament begins.

And UL is going to have to face a real team no matter what next weekend if they hold on today.
This post was edited on 3/29 3:19 PM by UKWildcats#8

Originally posted by UKWildcats#8:

Originally posted by sefus12:
Actually Nova was far more deserving of a 1 seed on Selection Sunday than Arizona was.

These Monday Morning QB posts are stupid. You cannot have the committee ranking the teams based on guesses of what will happen in the future once the tournament begins.

And UL is going to have to face a real team no matter what next weekend if they hold on today.
This post was edited on 3/29 3:19 PM by UKWildcats#8
Its not stupid, most people were saying this before the tournament started. East was a cakewalk the second it was revealed.

Cards look better to me.
Harrell hitting 12/15 footers
Snider shooting and PASSING well vs. Jones ( a shot hog who couldn't hit)
Blackshear finally hitting shots
Rozier better off the ball and playing well (driving to the hoop)

It helps to get a favorable draw.

Originally posted by ukstudentfan20:

Originally posted by SilentsAreGolden:
And yet UL fans and announcers think this is one of the most amazing and magical runs they have ever seen.
This . Verne has lost control of his "self" a few times when UL makes routine plays. UL is so so heroic at least in Verne's senile mind .

Villanova beat absolutely no one. I don't care about BS RPI manipulated rankings. They beat no one and got a bogus seed. The geographical seeding is why we get horrible lopsided brackets every single year. The left side was stacked and the right side especially the East was atrocious thus why Louisville or Michigan State is going to the final four.

Nova should NOT have been a 1 seed . I thought the big east was vastly overrated and I was right . They are basically a mid major conference nowadays .

People disagree, but I still think it should have been seeded this way:

Midwest- UK
East- UW
South- Duke
West- Zona

It seems unfair that Wisconsin and Zona had to play to go to the Fial Four as two of the top four teams. The Big Least was a sham and the committee should have realized that Nova was a pretender. They should have been a 2 seed instead of Zona. Hindsight is 20/20, though, so it's easy to say that now. The Big Least and Big 12 had a lot of people fooled. But every year we see it and it makes the tourney interesting,

UL doing all their work at free throw line. Lil bro posters will tell you that a free throw differential in favor of one team means the refs are paid and the NCAA is corrupt.

This premature thread was/is almost as bad as the so called fans calling UK's season done last night.

Is the game over yet? Just checking on the board, and I thought they were still playing? I miss a lot when I take an anfternoon nap.

But for the 2 giveaways to rozier msu would have this by the throat

omg clean block? LMAO. NO wonder louisville fans get the officiating in games so wrong. They think that kind of chit is a bad call.

Blacksear took his ass out with the body. wow.

For those saying Michigan State was going to lose:
794214.png

Well, after turning it over to the game (which is, indeed, still being played) I see the Spartans get fouled really hard going to the rim for that dunk and they're leading by 4.

Premature speculation thread I see.

It's ok, OP. It happens.

Originally posted by KopiKat:
Originally posted by mdcanf2:
The truth is there's a reason MSU is a 7 seed. They aren't that good.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
A little help here, what seed were we last year?
Yeah, but that UK team was a lot more talented than this MSU team. This is no 2011 or 2014 UCONN team of destiny.

While the NBA has used the 2 for 1 strategy for at least the 40 years I've been watching....college basketball coaches have really never employed the strategy. Not sure why people all of a sudden don't understand this.

And theres absolutely no reason to do it in the 1st half of a game anyway.

Man, these refs suck.

Man, these refs suck hard.
This post was edited on 3/29 4:21 PM by Lob2Davis

This board is full of hillbilly psychics. That would be a good show, Hillbilly Psychic on CBS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT