ADVERTISEMENT

well... uofl is in the final four

Originally posted by TheCatDaddy:
This board is full of hillbilly psychics. That would be a good show, Hillbilly Psychic on CBS.
You sound like a louisville fan. You are posting on this board therefore you are also a hillbilly.

Originally posted by ukstudentfan20:

This board is full of hillbilly psychics. That would be a good show, Hillbilly Psychic on CBS.
You sound like a louisville fan. You are posting on this board therefore you are also a hillbilly.
Correction, I'm a 16th redneck. And I've been on this board since the old merger.

Originally posted by ukstudentfan20:

Correction, I'm a 16th redneck. And I've been on this board since the old merger.
Half hillbilly, half hick...and damn proud of it

Originally posted by crazyqx83:
How dumb do you have to be to not go 2 for 1 with over a minute left? I mean, you literally ran the shot clock oUT and the game clock to 35 seconds for louisville.

It literally looks like Michigan state is trying to win this game for the cards.

40 minutes, guys, the whole 40 minutes(in this case 45)

The power of the jinx. I salute all my fellow Cat fans who worked so hard in this thread.

Hallelujah, it's over for Uvell! UK-Wisconsin is now the official Championship game. Countdown clock running for how long it'll take Harrell to declare for the draft.

What time to do Tards play Saturday night?
laugh.r191677.gif

The MSU players need grievance counseling. They are an emotional mess after the game. They must have had money on the Cards. I have never seen anything like it.

Claiming jinx is the same as tripping by stepping off a curb you didn't know was there and start jogging like you meant to do it .

Nice thread topic..now which of the UL teams is in the final four, I missed it..please fill us in..

Originally posted by UKWildcats#8:

Originally posted by KopiKat:

Originally posted by mdcanf2:
The truth is there's a reason MSU is a 7 seed. They aren't that good.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
A little help here, what seed were we last year?
Yeah, but that UK team was a lot more talented than this MSU team. This is no 2011 or 2014 UCONN team of destiny.
I don't know how UCONN got into the discussion but the results are in.

Originally posted by drbubba:
Hallelujah, it's over for Uvell! UK-Wisconsin is now the official Championship game. Countdown clock running for how long it'll take Harrell to declare for the draft.
I think Harrell already said he was going into the draft.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT