ADVERTISEMENT

Well, this didn't work out very well for her. Stuck up ***** almost ruins Chicago restaurant/bar's business.

I would disown my daughter if she started talking with that stupid vocal fry. Social media is evil. Hopefully that lady gets this tagged to her name for a long time.

With that being said, is this something you seek out on YouTube? My YouTube recommends fishing videos, woodworking stuff, sports, and 80’s music videos

I got picked up by some giant Nazi dude (literally looked like a ss guy) and thrown out (literally thrown out) of a bar on Bardstown Road about 25 years ago and all my friends did was laugh. I was on shrooms which made it a very surreal and slowed down experience. I went from there to some Japanese karaoke place with pool tables and me and a buddy ran the table all night. Point is, shrooms can be really helpful if used responsibly.

I got picked up by some giant Nazi dude (literally looked like a ss guy) and thrown out (literally thrown out) of a bar on Bardstown Road about 25 years ago and all my friends did was laugh. I was on shrooms which made it a very surreal and slowed down experience. I went from there to some Japanese karaoke place with pool tables and me and a buddy ran the table all night. Point is, shrooms can be really helpful if used responsibly.
I've got some really good shroom stories.... I just wish I could remember them.

That's kind of the beauty of cameras bring everywhere. It's going to be real hard to do shady shit and not wind up on footage somewhere.

I've said this in other threads, but the Ring Neightborhood feature is a low key game changing innovation. Everyone now has their personal belongings (and their physical beings) on camera. Car Chiefs? Break ins? Girls faking being thrown down stairs? Gonna be a lot harder to pull off. The 90% of good citizens will be able to share footage and real time information to stop this shit.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
l definitely didn't seek this out. But I'm sure the algorithm has to stay up nights, to deal with my search history. I won't expand on that, because that is a dark, endless abyss that you're not ready for. There's no going back, once you've looked down THAT rabbit hole. LOL

Why wouldn’t you remember shrooms experiences? I mean you have to eat a BUNCH to blackout on them.

How do I know, because I have eaten a lot of them and still and I’ve never blacked out from them. Some in the fridge right now actually patiently waiting.

Acid? Definitely. Blacked out for 2 hours at WSP in Memphis (I think) until I came to next to 2 pretty girls upper level 2nd set, nowhere close to seats which were on the floor.

Shrooms>Acid

You still get a fantastic experience and can somewhat control it and doesn’t last for 24 hours (at least tracers and whatnot).

Also shrooms from God.

Reactions: birdforbogey
The vocal fry she uses in her video is hard to listen to. Suing her was a business decision, even if she is judgment proof. And, it appears to have been the right decision.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
MC, I don't know about you but I'm glad I'm on the other side of this hill...
I'm 53 and this world is really getting too effed up for me to understand or want to be a part of any more. Seriously thinking about getting a remote job, moving to a cabin in the middle of nowhere in Montana, getting Starlink internet, never watching the news and living my life out in blissful ignorance of the sheer sh!tshow America is becoming.

Eh, it's outrage culture thriving in it's best timeframe. Her little social media following was stoked to be outraged when she clearly lied about what happened and now everyone is ready to be outraged at her for being a liar. We eat it up because it's drip fed to us all day long by nearly every source imaginable. It's exhausting and we don't even realize it.

We just want vindication for what we "believe".

By the way, this video was about 8 minutes longer than it needed to be. Man just rehashed the same 3 minute timeline four times in a row. Gotta get that YT 10 minute ad rev though.

I would disown my daughter if she started talking with that stupid vocal fry. Social media is evil. Hopefully that lady gets this tagged to her name for a long time.

With that being said, is this something you seek out on YouTube? My YouTube recommends fishing videos, woodworking stuff, sports, and 80’s music videos

Well you are superior, afterall

I'm 53 and this world is really getting too effed up for me to understand or want to be a part of any more. Seriously thinking about getting a remote job, moving to a cabin in the middle of nowhere in Montana, getting Starlink internet, never watching the news and living my life out in blissful ignorance of the sheer sh!tshow America is becoming.
The older I get the more I understand the Unabomber. Minus the blowing people up part.

You don’t need to move to Montana or become a recluse. In May 2020 at the age of 39 my wife and I decided mutually to never ever watch the news again. I have 3 kids 7 and under and every night we watch Disney plus after we’ve worked a full day and done the dinner routine. After they go to bed we watch a show or movie (currently we started watching the sopranos and we’re on season 4 - great show). Couldn’t tell you who the speaker of the house or Secretary of State or even who the senators and congressmen of my state are. Couldn’t be happier. Life is great and the world we live in has never been better, and I truly believe that.

Have you read his manifesto? It sounds a lot less crazy now than it did 20 years ago. LOL.
Wow! I have never bothered to read it, but the quick read-through I did this morning has me nodding my head in agreement. Can't condone his actions, but the man was a genius and his Manifesto is very scholarly, logical, rational and relevant.

Begging for and seeking attention.

Well, she got all of the attention she wanted. Unfortunately, it wasn't good.

As for the lawsuit, it's not about recovering money, it's so it doesn't happen to them again.

I mean, they've sued her, but all you're going to get is:

Whatever change you find in the floorboards of her 12 year old Corolla, some Ramen Noodles, and a half used bottle of Valtrex...
They can force her into a bankruptcy which will screw up her life for a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT