ADVERTISEMENT

"We need to get one of these bigs back. Hopefully two."

Bradshaw posted a IG story with him and bigz saying “ god is great” so I’m gonna over analyze it and say he is playing Friday and big z is cleared tomorrow or Friday as well
I hope so, I just wanna have Bradshaw for March, if we have to sacrifice the month of a December to make sure he doesn’t re-injure it, I’d take it.

Uh, how about all 3? Big Z is the only question mark. The other 2 should be fully healed any day now… Unless Cal is insinuating that one of Bradshaw or Ugo have no plans to play regardless of injury status 😭
Logically, I think it's Bradshaw. I'm only saying that because I can't imagine Z going through all that he did with UK admissions and the athletic department, only to be sitting there on the bench if it wasn't a realistic chance that he'd get to play. Ugonna has played for us before, so we know that he would play if given the opportunity.

Bradshaw posted a IG story with him and bigz saying “ god is great” so I’m gonna over analyze it and say he is playing Friday and big z is cleared tomorrow or Friday as well
Someone on Funchester FB posted that both will be playing this Friday. Given I've seen nothing around these parts where news is usually way ahead of everyone else, I'll take it with a grain of salt.

Logically, I think it's Bradshaw. I'm only saying that because I can't imagine Z going through all that he did with UK admissions and the athletic department, only to be sitting there on the bench if it wasn't a realistic chance that he'd get to play. Ugonna has played for us before, so we know that he would play if given the opportunity.
Yep. The Bradshaw and Klutch thing just screams another Sharpe situation. Let's hope it's not, but if it does happen, Cal needs to remove him from the team and any scholarships. And any NIL deals need to be pulled.

I donno, I just can't get it outta my head that Ugo entered the portal. I guess part of me has always questioned his desire to be here since that.

Optomistically, I wonder if he realizes that the chance of all 3 being available is quite slim. Chances are we wont have one. Odds are maybe we only have one.

I hope that was him just being realistic and not already knowing 1 (or 2) definitely arent coming.

He’s probably gonna transfer
He should, won’t fit in at all with the style of play we’re running now.

I had really high hopes for him but he got injured at the worst possible time for his career.

Toronto was his chance to establish his role and he literally got hurt right before the first game. Sucks for him but he’s been recruited over this season and next already.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Someone on Funchester FB posted that both will be playing this Friday. Given I've seen nothing around these parts where news is usually way ahead of everyone else, I'll take it with a grain of salt.
I think one of them does but I’m not willing to say for sure they do, but it atleast good news that there might be a chance

He should, won’t fit in at all with the style of play we’re running now.

I had really high hopes for him but he got injured at the worst possible time for his career.

Toronto was his chance to establish his role and he literally got hurt right before the first game. Sucks for him but he’s been recruited over this season and next already.
Yep. He would be getting a TON of minutes right now. Just horrible luck for Ugo.

No way Ugo’s “injury” was season ending. I’m cool if we stop making excuses for these players.
Are you his doctor? Do you not remember when Vanderbilt came back too early, re-injured his foot, and then missed practically his entire first NBA season?

Reactions: sefus12
Your first exposure to the NCAA? Google Enis Kanter. The NCAA was so expedient and accommodating. “Logically” we can expect Z to be treated about the same. Hint, never use the word logic in the same sentence as anything involving the NCAA.

The other two are legit injuries. Except for unfounded histrionics generated on this and other social media, there is no data suggesting anything more sinister than injuries.

Reactions: gojvc
Well like the announcers said last night he hasn't practiced yet. Cal wants his guys to practice before getting in a game. Also, the "God is great" quote can mean he's thankful to have good teammates. That's what I thought and it's not fact lol.
I’m grasping, but I do think there is a chance he plays Friday, he probably won’t but there’s atleast a chance

Are you his doctor? Do you not remember when Vanderbilt came back too early, re-injured his foot, and then missed practically his entire first NBA season?
Some of these folks are clairvoyant and have practiced orthopedics for a few 100 years. They don’t need actual information, examinations and such. I think it’s some sort of mental osmosis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT