ADVERTISEMENT

"We need to get one of these bigs back. Hopefully two."

Some of these folks are clairvoyant and have practiced orthopedics for a few 100 years. They don’t need actual information, examinations and such. I think it’s some sort of mental osmosis.
This board has some true renaissance men. There are some who are not only orthopedic surgeons, but also hall-of-fame basketball coaches and CIA agents, all in one!

Your first exposure to the NCAA? Google Enis Kanter. The NCAA was so expedient and accommodating. “Logically” we can expect Z to be treated about the same. Hint, never use the word logic in the same sentence as anything involving the NCAA.

The other two are legit injuries. Except for unfounded histrionics generated on this and other social media, there is no data suggesting anything more sinister than injuries.
I'm well aware of the NCAA, and Enis. You think the NCAA is out to get Z, I think he'll play. In the end we both hope he plays.

This board has some true renaissance men. There are some who are not only orthopedic surgeons, but also hall-of-fame basketball coaches and CIA agents, all in one!
Yes. It’s kinda of intimidating to be around such rarified skills, in an Austin Powers sort of way.

• Haha
Reactions: jbne222
Well like the announcers said last night he hasn't practiced yet. Cal wants his guys to practice before getting in a game. Also, the "God is great" quote can mean he's thankful to have good teammates. That's what I thought and it's not fact lol.
LOL, who knows? They could have been talking about all the money they'll make after UK :D

I'm well aware of the NCAA, and Enis. You think the NCAA is out to get Z, I think he'll play. In the end we both hope he plays.
Based on…..? I seriously doubt the Nationally Corrupt Athletic Assholes have suddenly turned over a new leaf.

He won’t, though. That’s someone’s son!

Yep. The Bradshaw and Klutch thing just screams another Sharpe situation. Let's hope it's not, but if it does happen, Cal needs to remove him from the team and any scholarships. And any NIL deals need to be pulled.
Can’t pull a NIL deal till a contract is violated. Since it is against the rules to ‘pay to play’, the contract could not contain any commitment to play.

Bradshaw and Ugo won’t play this year so hopefully big Z gets cleared soon
It’s this. The other two are lost causes. Zvonimir is the big Cal hopes we get back.

When he says, “hopefully two,” he’s referring to the project where they’re trying to create a post player by inserting Zvonimir DNA in a rhino embryo. It’s highly controversial. They’re calling the project Ivisic Park.

Logically, I think it's Bradshaw. I'm only saying that because I can't imagine Z going through all that he did with UK admissions and the athletic department, only to be sitting there on the bench if it wasn't a realistic chance that he'd get to play. Ugonna has played for us before, so we know that he would play if given the opportunity.
Nice picture, Grouchy. You got a sister?

I doesnt have anything to do with who plays and when, it's just him saying we need one of them to be great, two even better.

The wild leaps to take it as one or more of them will never play here is so wild to me.

Nice picture, Grouchy. You got a sister?
I've got 3 sisters, and the sky isn't the limit for you because we are the sky. You should stick to Denny's. The profile pic is of a Greek princess. Remember, you can never take the Greek out of a Roman. Kisses.

Last edited:
Logically, I think it's Bradshaw. I'm only saying that because I can't imagine Z going through all that he did with UK admissions and the athletic department, only to be sitting there on the bench if it wasn't a realistic chance that he'd get to play. Ugonna has played for us before, so we know that he would play if given the opportunity.
Bradshaw will be the first to play

Reactions: gharding07
Nothing grouchy about any of my posts :D You're taking up too much of my bandwidth. The profile pic is of a Greek princess. Remember, you can never take the Greek out of a Roman.
Are you saying she’s got a little Italian in her, or just that she wants some? Sorry about your bandwidth.

Pilgrim said not expecting AB against Marshall and cautious about him playing against Miami but will be back "soon." Said he's already been in practice in "ramp up" activities but not full 5 on 5.
Said of course UK is concerned about Bradshaws long term health. But also UK feels the season is going pretty well, and they don't have to rush him back to "save the season"

I'm thinking Bradshaw's first appearance will be against UNC Wilmington which is the game after Miami

That would be my guess too. But I wouldn’t be shocked to see him for a few minutes against Miami if he has some good practices

I'm thinking, for the season;

Bradshaw- 50/50, because of Klutch
Z- 50/50, because of the NCAA
Ugo- I think his injury may be worse than we originally thought, but surprisingly no red shirt rumors.

I can't help but be pessimistic these days.

Your first exposure to the NCAA? Google Enis Kanter. The NCAA was so expedient and accommodating. “Logically” we can expect Z to be treated about the same. Hint, never use the word logic in the same sentence as anything involving the NCAA.

The other two are legit injuries. Except for unfounded histrionics generated on this and other social media, there is no data suggesting anything more sinister than injuries.
NCAAstands for No Clue About Anything

Reactions: RunninRichie
I'm thinking, for the season;

Bradshaw- 50/50, because of Klutch
Z- 50/50, because of the NCAA
Ugo- I think his injury may be worse than we originally thought, but surprisingly no red shirt rumors.

I can't help but be pessimistic these days.
FWIW, Pilgrim addressed the Klutch angle just a few minutes ago and said it's no longer an issue at all.

Fair, he was way before my time, but u think some are looking way to much into this and using the sharpe situation to overlook bradshaws situation
yes, some have Sharpe derangement, some others are just trolls trying to keep the pot stirred
the saddest part is that some very good posters have become sheep for the trolls
if Bowie were playing today and had the injuries he had the trash that would be said on this board would be just as bad and sad as it is now

Fair, he was way before my time, but u think some are looking way to much into this and using the sharpe situation to overlook bradshaws situation
i will give you another big
Greg Olden that played at Ohio St.
bigs seem to do much worse with leg/foot injuries

Who the hell is Enis Kanter?

I've always felt UGo was hurt worse than they said.Cal seems to mention Aaron and Z a lot but not much on Ugo.
I hope he returns. I really think we could use him more than the others purely from a defensive point of view. He's the guy that is most ready for the physicality of the SEC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT