ADVERTISEMENT

We are Indiana Now

Oh my! We have a poster who apparently gets our worst losses tatooed on his chest or something. Seriously, wowsers dude. Maybe you need to take a break or something. I would rather remember games like the comeback against Duke or the blow out of KU. I do always remember the Georgetown game but I have an unhealthy obsession with that game and deep seated hatred of Georgetown. I do try to let it go. But, once in a while it pops back up. Not a healthy way to live.
Come up for air

The team that's been through a million coaches since knight bc they make hires equivalent to what Richie Farmer would make if he was AD?

No, don't think we're there yet.

Does a relevant team get poleaxed on National TV? 118-84
Meh, I don't care about singular Nov games. Only end of year, which we aren't capitalizing on.

We beat kansas by 30 at Kansas 2 years ago....how'd did that hurt them? It didn't. They won't the championship.

The problem is all the post season. Losing games in the regular season mean nothing...thats why you play 30 of them.

I think you are on to something. Some posters are now saying that they would rather have Tom Crean than Cal. LOL Good grief! They are either IU fans or UL fans.
No self respecting Kentucky fan should ever give our rivals the satisfaction of reading shit like this. I don’t care how mad you get or how bad things are. You won’t catch me shining up our rivals. Even if I believed it they wouldn’t hear me say it.

I want to believe the rest of you guys are prideful men like me. Therefore all this “we are Indiana” shit is coming from rival fan accounts.

Reactions: saxonburgcat
Nobody in Indiana would say they want Crean over Cal lmao.
They might say firing crean for Archie and Woody we’re a mistake but that’s just bc crean was at least capable of building a competitive team every other year.
Cal wanted IU by the way. And there was a group lobbying for him but the AD went with Sampson, objectively superior choice.

Anyway, you guys are wrong. No IU fan is going to say they would rather have crean.

Reactions: saxonburgcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT