ADVERTISEMENT

We are Indiana Now

UKMKG

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2012
This is how we fade into irrelevance for decades.

Even if that conman makes all these changes (which he won’t), he’s still the same awful in game coach he’s always been. That will never change.

Mitch deserves to be fired for simply delaying the inevitable disappointment. How can you be this out of touch?

F ‘em all

Oh, I don't know about that.

We're closer than many realize.
Literally, we are not even close and you don't realize. IU is like 10 games over 500 in the Big 10 over 30 years.

It's not even close. We aren't even Nebraska football. Maybe approaching Auburn or Florida football, but they hire and fire coaches once every two years and still suck.

Literally, we are not even close and you don't realize. IU is like 10 games over 500 in the Big 10 over 30 years.

It's not even close. We aren't even Nebraska football. Maybe approaching Auburn or Florida football, but they hire and fire coaches once every two years and still suck.
Indiana was once relevant.

UK was relevant but hasn't been since 2019.

We lost the lead in games, but got it back....but that lead has been cut under Cal.

We're no longer the all time winning tourney team.

No SEC regular season title since 2020 or tourney title since 2018.

Last sweet 16 was 2019 as was the last E8.

Cal's record these past five years is worse than what Tubby's was and he was let go.

We're losing at home to chump teams.

First three game home losing streak at Rupp.

By UK's standards we're becoming irrelevant...hence the comparison to Indiana.

We lost the lead in games, but got it back....but that lead has been cut under Cal.

Cal's record these past five years is worse than what Tubby's was and he was let go.

Tubby was let go? Did the Germans also bomb Pearl Harbor in your world?

Okay, all joking aside, compare everything you said with Indiana and we are still miles ahead of them. Let's start with an easy one. We have not been relevant since 19. When was IU relevant??

2019 dude.

IU has been mediocre for 30 damn years, sans a few years with Sampson.

It's not even close to Indiana. Im sorry. It's just math and it's not my fault

2019 dude.

I have no idea why some posters go back to 2019 when we had a darn good team in 2020 but couldn't play in the tournament due to covid. I guess it makes it sound better to distort the facts.

Okay, all joking aside, compare everything you said with Indiana and we are still miles ahead of them. Let's start with an easy one. We have not been relevant since 19. When was IU relevant??
I'm going by UK standards. We are being laughed at.

Reactions: nkycat22 and UKMKG

And if we suck again Cal will be gone next year. There is zero chance the admin will keep him on. They were close to going through with it this year.

Cal is being put on notice. It is pretty obvious man. If he doesn't win big next year he won't be here the following year.

He was handed his PIP today. He will either significantly improve or be out this time next year.

Oh, I don't know about that.

We're closer than many realize.
Indiana hasn’t been Indiana since Calbert Chaney graduated in 93 or 4. Even when they went to a lucky title game 22 years ago the pregame was wrapped up with an is Indiana back vibe because they had been down so long…long back then 22 years ago.

Not much riles me up for real on here but threads like this pisses me off. For starters, grow a set of balls and open your stupid eyes. We are light years away from being Indiana. Have some damn pride. Stop putting this shit on the internet for Indiana fans to read and repost on their board.

Even if you are dumb enough to believe this tripe, keep it to yourself and stop making us all look weak.

Who won the last NCAA game between the two? And which team fired their coach since?

Reactions: cathead64 and UKMKG
And if we suck again Cal will be gone next year. There is zero chance the admin will keep him on. They were close to going through with it this year.

Cal is being put on notice. It is pretty obvious man. If he doesn't win big next year he won't be here the following year.

He was handed his PIP today. He will either significantly improve or be out this time next year.
BS

Total BS

Cal and the supporters will make excuses and deflect.

2019 dude.

Indiana started out “just 1992”. It’s a process. And we’re well down the path.

Reactions: UKMKG
Look at this thread,

But that isn't my point. No one on this thread (presumably) works for UK. I don't think he has a good relationship with anyone at UK now. Maybe a decent relationship with Capiluto?

I don't give a FF what people on this board say, I am talking UK brass. If he doesn't win he is gone next year.

This is the equivalent of getting a year end review after multiple mediocre reviews in corporate America. Except this time they made the results of the annual review semi-public and let all of media know there was a question of his future here.

Reading between the lines I see this as make or break for the admin at UK....our year may have been last year or 3 years ago, but the brass is squarely looking at next year. He is toast if he fails and Barnhart has tied himself to it.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood2.0
Does a relevant team get poleaxed on National TV? 118-84

I don't even know what game you're talking about to be honest.

But Im guessing you're talking about Kentucky, who had the highest rated games in basketball in 2024. So, I guess to answer your question, maybe?

How do you know? Was you in the meeting?

Does a relevant team get poleaxed on National TV? 118-84

So, you go back and dig up every horrible game you can come up with just to prove that UK is as bad as IU. Seriously? Dude, you need to take a course in research. We blew KU out at KU a few years ago. Does that mean that we are better than Kansas? I can help you with that. It was ONE freakin game. In the grand scheme, it is meaningless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT