ADVERTISEMENT

We are going to need Vanderbilt and Richards.

I agree and please don’t turn this into we don’t need Vanderbilt thread bc we are winning.

He was averaging nearly a double double before he got hurt and we were looking pretty good until we played 5 vs 8 against Florida.

At the very least we can use him if we play Cincy just to bang on the boards with them.

His hustle and rebounding prowess especially keeping balls alive on offensive end will be needed moving forward.

But, he has not practiced in nearly two weeks so have doubts he will play.

I believe that watching Vanderbilt in games changed SKJ and Gabriel for the better. They have both become Vanderbilt energized.

Reactions: PowerofPelphrey
Yes we need Vanderbilt period. I hate the argument we are 7-7 with him The team was still finding themselves. I believe we won 7-8 with Vanderbilt finding his role. So the 7-7 with him wasn't cause of him but the whole team trying to find their identity. People that believe we don't need Vanderbilt is overeactors and micro managers. Lets see A guy that is lb for lb the best rebounder in country!! NAH we dont need him LMAO!

Yes we need Vanderbilt period. I hate the argument we are 7-7 with him The team was still finding themselves. I believe we won 7-8 with Vanderbilt finding his role. So the 7-7 with him wasn't cause of him but the whole team trying to find their identity. People that believe we don't need Vanderbilt is overeactors and micro managers. Lets see A guy that is lb for lb the best rebounder in country!! NAH we dont need him LMAO!
We need him just to have the extra 5 fouls down low, if nothing else. Hope he plays but doesn't look good.

Definitely need Vanderbilt.

Even ONE offensive rebound and putback, or kick out for an open 3, can change the game.

Vanderbilt brings that every night.

We need him back and healthy!

At this point I don’t expect anything out of Richards other than what we have already gotten.

I’d be shocked if Vanderbilt comes back.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
The way our bracket has busted, I don't think we need Vanderbilt until we meet a serious opponent. As of now it could be Cincinnati in the Elite 8, but even then I don't think he's necessary until the Final Four against someone like UNC.

The way our bracket has busted, I don't think we need Vanderbilt until we meet a serious opponent. As of now it could be Cincinnati in the Elite 8, but even then I don't think he's necessary until the Final Four against someone like UNC.

Vanderbilt is PERFECT for a team like Cincy.

They are a rough, tough, and tumble kind of team. They hit the glass and hit anyone they can.

Having a guy like Vando out there would be HUGE

Vanderbilt is PERFECT for a team like Cincy.

They are a rough, tough, and tumble kind of team. They hit the glass and hit anyone they can.

Having a guy like Vando out there would be HUGE
Not if he's not 100%. A game against a team like that could cause more damage to an ankle/foot/leg (whatever it is) that's not fully healed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT