ADVERTISEMENT

Watch Highlights from Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s ESPN2 Appearance

Would like to see some jumpers
silk-harem-womens-jumper.png

You can never have too many jumpers. Well, it's something along those lines, I think. Maybe?! Ahh, hell, I can't remember how it goes now. Fuc* it. [poop]

Reactions: awf
There's not really a need to shoot a jumper when you can get to the rim just about anytime you want. I watched him play last night and he's clearly a 3-4 year player. He's got a good body and a nice skill set but he's not as athletic as you'd like to see for someone 6'4 or 6'5. He's not close to Charles Matthews athletically but he can handle the ball better. He kind of reminded me of a less physical Andrew Harrison. Likes to get in the lane. He is going to play next year though. There is nobody else right now. Even if we get Young AND Diallo this kid is going to play a lot of back up minutes.

He is a good get to the rim guy who does a nice job with assists to the wing. I thought he had a double-double or at least was close. Overall I was more disappointed with his lack of defensive intensity. Stands around a lot on D. But that is probably lack of coaching. How about Penny Hardaway coaching that other team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT