ADVERTISEMENT

Washington/Vanderbilt Surgery?

GoCatsGo!!

Blue Chip Prospect
Apr 3, 2007
As the season ended it was revealed that Washington had played a good part of the seasom with a broken finger and would need surgery. It was also thought that Vanderbilt would as well.
I know with HIPPA regulations this info isn't released but if these guys need surgery it makes sense to me that sooner is better than later as neither would be able to really work out at the combine injured and having a longer time for recovery would help them no matter what they decide.

You’d think that. Seems both are more focused on something else.

Vando prolly can't workout and is going to return and be our superstar next season.

Pj has a broken pinky, he should still be able to work out and play just fine playing ball with a broken pinky though painful is nothing.

All I know is, Cal needs to go find another front court player.

I think that PJ and Gabriel are gone, and JV only comes back if he has no other options.

I don't trust JV to stay healthy for a full season, so no matter what, I think we're gonna need at least one more front court player.

I've hoped all along that Cal has this figured out, but at this point, I'm a little concerned about the potential of lacking bigs next year.

It'd be a damned shame to let a potential "special season" slip by...

I think that PJ and Gabriel are gone, and JV only comes back if he has no other options.

I don't trust JV to stay healthy for a full season, so no matter what, I think we're gonna need at least one more front court player.

I've hoped all along that Cal has this figured out, but at this point, I'm a little concerned about the potential of lacking bigs next year.

I think Cal gets it "done"...

I think we get two of the three back for sure and I still lmthink pj returns and teams will tell him that. All that aside, we have ej coming in who may not be the banger that pj is but the guy will be every bit as good being 6"10 throw in Richards weynen and Vanderbilt and we will be fine. Add pj and out front court is set. No nba team is going to give him a first round guarantee that's not happening. I think teams will tell him to come back work on his game and get that first round guarantee next year because he will be a top 20 pick if he comes back and improves he's clearly not ready and if he's dying to play it will be in the g league where he will be tossed into obscurity after being a very late 2nd round pick to undrafted. He's waited his while life, what's one more year? His family is well off and they don't need him to bring in 35 grand extra for them.
This. I don't even worry about recruiting anymore. Cal's a recruiting juggernaut. What time is Maxey's announcement anyway?

As umm said it's supposed to be at 5pm today. If he goes anywhere but uk it will be a complete shock. Mst=no with the scandal. Texas=lol see smarts results okst= utep has a better chance Michigan is the only one and I don't see that happening at all. Besides having his friend hagans already I think he will be a 2 yr guy since we are so guard heavy and it will help us land wiseman.

I'm wondering if he will say he's going to reclassify after announcing or if he will do it another day. He will be able to play the 1,2, and 3 if need be. They say he's a pg but listed as a sg which is where he will spend most of his time I think

Reactions: gwilli8714
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT