ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts from Dick Gabriel

Point is we lost by 3 tds and despite your belief...epts are not automatic or given.
This attempt is truly pathetic. XP's are such a low rate affair you can't even assume one huh? The fact of it remains exactly as I stated it.

This attempt is truly pathetic. XP's are such a low rate affair you can't even assume one huh? The fact of it remains exactly as I stated it.
Hey genius...watching Titans vs indy and Titan kicker MISS one of those automatic EXTRA PTS who rave about for the lead...clueless

Hey genius...watching Titans vs indy and Titan kicker MISS one of those automatic EXTRA PTS who rave about for the lead...clueless
Pathetic. You actually think you made some point here. Never said they were automatic. The percentage made is pretty damn close to it though. I feel comfortable asserting when you say we lost by 3 TD's most people are thinking 21 not 18. This was of course just a side issue of the actual topic. 21 or 18 had no bearing on the point Hack was making.

Reactions: The-Hack
Must be nice to be so wrong and still convince yourself your right.
Just pull that one out of your ass? You don't even bother to make up an example of what i was supposedly wrong about. I have clearly gotten under your skin something fierce.

Pathetic. You actually think you made some point here. Never said they were automatic. The percentage made is pretty damn close to it though. I feel comfortable asserting when you say we lost by 3 TD's most people are thinking 21 not 18. This was of course just a side issue of the actual topic. 21 or 18 had no bearing on the point Hack was making.
So because you and most folks(don't think this is true) look at tds as 7 points dosen't make it correct! They count as 6 pts, always have, always will.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT