ADVERTISEMENT

Was Sunday one of the best tourney days.

Any day where UK wins and UL loses is a good one. Duke losing to a "lowly" SEC team just sweetens it. Thank you, Universe!

Reactions: howercat
It ranks right up there with the best of them. Any day that both UL and Duke lose is a great day. UNC** cheaters should have lost if the ref's had done their job correctly.

Yes.

And to add to it, now that all the games are available and start times are more evenly distributed throughout the day, we get to enjoy a lot more action on a day like yesterday.

Reactions: Aike
Honestly, rhode Island shouldve won as should arky.

almost an EPIC day. def made up for the lackluster first 2

Down goes Louisville
Up goes Kentucky
Down goes Duke

Only thing that kept it from being arguably the greatest all around tourney day in UK fan history would have been if Arky had hung on (i.e. if the refs had not decided to step in and save the baby blue turds).

Watching Duke go down to USCjr will go down as one of my favorites. The faces of the Duke players when calls went against them were priceless

Reactions: chroix and howercat
I'll say it was one of the best 2nd round days. It was really sweet to see my 2 most hated teams go down while we advance. However, my three favorite tournament days that I've personally watched are

4/1/1996

3/30/1998

4/2/2012

ADVERTISEMENT