ADVERTISEMENT

Was last night not a quad 1 win?

21Goose

Junior
Jan 7, 2003
I guess I don't know what what makes a quad 1 opponent. Can someone explain it to me? Will Arkansas be one? Thanks!

If you want a quad 1 win better win a road game vs a good team or a neutral game vs a good team.

We had plenty of chances blew them all this year except at Tennessee

At Florida will be a chance for a quad 1

If we were in the Big 12 every game is a quad 1 at home almost even beat WVU

Florida a Q2 win. We're 6-0 in Q2 wins. Arky is NET 29 right now, so will be Q1 win, doubt they'll drop any before Tuesday.. We really need to win that one. BTW, at Miss. St (NET 46) will be a Q1.
Ark will likely drop from the top 30 by end of the year. It doesn’t matter what they are ranked when we beat them if we beat them. All that matters is where teams are ranked on selection Sunday

Ark will likely drop from the top 30 by end of the year. It doesn’t matter what they are ranked when we beat them if we beat them. All that matters is where teams are ranked on selection Sunday
I was wondering about that . I’ll be curious to see if the Mich St loss will be a quad 1 or 2 by the end of the season.

By the numbers Fl was supposedly better than us.

But the Cal haters only use the numbers to back up the hate. The numbers that show otherwise don’t matter.

Also I learned yesterday that anything that happened before you were born doesn’t matter either.

But the Cal haters only use the numbers to back up the hate. The numbers that show otherwise don’t matter.

Also I learned yesterday that anything that happened before you were born doesn’t matter either.
By what numbers????????????? They are rated far below us. 2 more losses going into the game. Played 10 Q1 games won 2. What are these numbers??? The worst take of the season UKBB4ever

What are Cal’s numbers from the last three years that have been good?

Tell that to Duke who lost to a 1-9 in conference VT. It was technically a Q1 loss since it was at their place.

I hate the NET.
Yeah, my post was a typo. Beating a bible team at home shouldn’t be a quad 1 win. They lost on the road and it was a quad 1 loss just like our win at Vanderbilt was a quad 1 win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT