ADVERTISEMENT

3 of UK's wins have potential to become Quad 1.

permdaddy

Senior
Mar 30, 2002
Brandenburg
Vandy is #84, 9 spots away from being Quad 1. They have a home win vs. #42 Miss. St. in the bag and the winner of 2 poorly ranked teams (LSU/UGA) Unlikely to be quad 1.

Auburn is #36, 6 away from being a Quad 1. They have a win vs. #3 Tenn. in the bank and a neutral court game with #16 Arkansas. UT win alone should get them very close, beat Arkansas and they are very likely Quad 1.

Michigan is #54, 4 spots away from being Quad 1. They play at #29 Indiana tomorrow, almost all the Big Ten play tomorrow so not sure who they will play in the B1G tourney yet. Win on the road tomorrow at IU gets them very, very close.

This is actually a big story-line to watch.

Kentucky already has six Quad-1 wins, this could take them to 8 or 9.

Win the semi-final game on Saturday and you could be looking at 10 Quad-1 wins.

Last edited:
Vandy won at Kentucky moved up like 1 or 2 spots they are not getting top 75 this year so forget that

Auburn win at home not sure how much that move them.

Michigan has to win at Indiana to have any shot not holding my breath

I'd be curious to see what Vandy's NET would be if you removed their 57 point loss to Bama

Vandy is #84, 9 spots away from being Quad 1. They have a home win vs. #42 Miss. St. in the bag and the winner of 2 poorly ranked teams (LSU/UGA) Unlikely to be quad 1.

Auburn is #36, 6 away from being a Quad 1. They have a win vs. #3 Tenn. in the bank and a neutral court game with #16 Arkansas. UT win alone should get them very close, beat Arkansas and they are very likely Quad 1.

Michigan is #54, 4 spots away from being Quad 1. They play at #29 Indiana tomorrow, almost all the Big Ten play tomorrow so not sure who they will play in the B1G tourney yet. Win on the road tomorrow at IU gets them very, very close.
streaking will ferrell GIF

Sadly Vandy was 84th when they beat us at Rupp and won 7 of 8 and they didn't move a spot. Yet Clemson beat up on turd 9-22 FLST and moved up 18 spots.😂

• Wow
Reactions: University-6
Vandy won at Kentucky moved up like 1 or 2 spots they are not getting top 75 this year so forget that

Auburn win at home not sure how much that move them.

Michigan has to win at Indiana to have any shot not holding my breath
Took UI to 2 OTs. I wouldn’t be shocked if they upset IU today, and sure would enjoy seeing it.😜

I think the only way Vandy Moses that many spots is they beat MSU and….they beat us Friday, which would hurt us as much as them becoming a Q1 road win helps.

I think the only way Vandy Moses that many spots is they beat MSU and….they beat us Friday, which would hurt us as much as them becoming a Q1 road win helps.
We certainly have no interest in Vandy becoming a quad 1 road win now as it would take Kentucky losing to them and that still would not guarantee it. No thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT