ADVERTISEMENT

Was John Wall the best guard to play at Kentucky

No your reply was well lame and your love for cal and the green room means more than players who hanged banners in rupp
I don't have a love for Cal, but unlike yourself, I have the capability of separating the connection of a coach and the player.

Scott Padgett - (National champion)
-1996-97: All-NCAA Final Four Team
-1997-98: All-American; All-NCAA Final Four Team; All- NCAA Regional Team; All-SEC [Second Team (Coaches) Third Team (AP)]; All-SEC Tournament
-1998-99: All- NCAA Regional Team; All-SEC [First Team (Coaches) Second Team (AP)]; SEC Tournament MVP

Jamal Mashburn (no-championship)
-1990-91: All-SEC [Third Team (AP & UPI)]; All-SEC Freshman Team
-1991-92: All-American [Basketball Times (2nd)]; All- NCAA Regional Team; All-SEC [First Team (AP & Coaches)]; SEC Tournament MVP
-1992-93: All-American [Consensus (1st), AP (1st), UPI (1st), NABC (1st), USBWA (1st), Sporting News (1st), Basketball Times (1st), Wooden (1st)]; All-NCAA Final Four Team; All- NCAA Regional Team; SEC Player of the Year [Associated Press & Coaches] ; All-SEC [First Team (AP & Coaches)]; All-SEC Tournament

So, with your warped logic, Padgett is better because he won a championship and Mashburn didn't...
...or does that not apply because they are both Pitino players?

I don't have a love for Cal, but unlike yourself, I have the capability of separating the connection of a coach and the player.

Scott Padgett - (National champion)
-1996-97: All-NCAA Final Four Team
-1997-98: All-American; All-NCAA Final Four Team; All- NCAA Regional Team; All-SEC [Second Team (Coaches) Third Team (AP)]; All-SEC Tournament
-1998-99: All- NCAA Regional Team; All-SEC [First Team (Coaches) Second Team (AP)]; SEC Tournament MVP

Jamal Mashburn (no-championship)
-1990-91: All-SEC [Third Team (AP & UPI)]; All-SEC Freshman Team
-1991-92: All-American [Basketball Times (2nd)]; All- NCAA Regional Team; All-SEC [First Team (AP & Coaches)]; SEC Tournament MVP
-1992-93: All-American [Consensus (1st), AP (1st), UPI (1st), NABC (1st), USBWA (1st), Sporting News (1st), Basketball Times (1st), Wooden (1st)]; All-NCAA Final Four Team; All- NCAA Regional Team; SEC Player of the Year [Associated Press & Coaches] ; All-SEC [First Team (AP & Coaches)]; All-SEC Tournament

So, with your warped logic, Padgett is better because he won a championship and Mashburn didn't...
...or does that not apply because they are both Pitino players?
When it got down to nut cracking mashburn was fouled out on the bench and Scott hit one of the most memorable shots in UK lore now leave youre annoying as hell I cherish banners obvious we are on two opposite sides of the fence it's foolish to continue these stupid asinine innuendos

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT