ADVERTISEMENT

Was John Wall the best guard to play at Kentucky

Without question, Wall was the best PG we've ever had.

Many will say Ullis, because he's a heartfelt favorite player, but Wall could take over a game. Ullis was a bit of a liability on defense. You could put him in a screen and take any shot you wanted. The 4 always had to help.

Wall was the only PG that ive seen catch lobs and dunk on people. Fox did a little bit, but Wall would just poster you.

We've also never had a PG like Wall that could take a rebound and run through the entire defense and dunk it. Wall could also block anyone, from a guard to a center. One of my favorite plays was when he blocked UT's 3 pointer and nearly palmed it.

I cant believe this is even debatable....
This is where fans lose ALL credibility. Saying Ulis was a liability on defense. He was defense player of the year in the SEC.
Coaches were quoted many times Saying he wrecked their whole offense.
No more posting for you.

Without question, Wall was the best PG we've ever had.

Many will say Ullis, because he's a heartfelt favorite player, but Wall could take over a game. Ullis was a bit of a liability on defense. You could put him in a screen and take any shot you wanted. The 4 always had to help.

Wall was the only PG that ive seen catch lobs and dunk on people. Fox did a little bit, but Wall would just poster you.

We've also never had a PG like Wall that could take a rebound and run through the entire defense and dunk it. Wall could also block anyone, from a guard to a center. One of my favorite plays was when he blocked UT's 3 pointer and nearly palmed it.

I cant believe this is even debatable....
He was the SEC defensive player of the year. Really? A liability on defense?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT