ADVERTISEMENT

Was it this crazy when Cal came?

This isn't even crazy. It's only been less than 48 hours since Cal resigned. If you think this is crazy, then I feel sorry for you.

Cal's hiring was a circus that started with the huge Billy G firing fiasco.

09 was was craziest as we were getting a splash hire. Drew is like getting your Christmas bonus it's nice an all but was expected and not as much as you thought it would be.

How does this compare? I was around then, but I’m getting forgetful in my old age. Also, social media was much different back then. I know people were fascinated with staring at a door…
Brother, we watched a f***in door for hours after memeing the heck out of Alan Cutler running after BCG, tracked planes, and generally pulled 4Chan levels of internet sleuthing. There were still the weirdos who wanted Pitino back, plus a few factions otherwise. Once Calipari came into view, the fanbase zeroed in and got aboard with Wall, Cousins, Bledsoe, and Co. It was the good old days.

09 was was craziest as we were getting a splash hire. Drew is like getting your Christmas bonus it's nice an all but was expected and not as much as you thought it would be.
Christmas Vacation GIF by hero0fwar

Reactions: L.O.D.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT