ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale Robinson's Senior Year Highlights

Exciting to think about what Wilson, Bowden, and Robinson on the same field next year can produce.

Bowden and Robinson will both be threats to take it to the house on any given play.

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
Great vision, leg strength, change of direction and use of jump cuts ... ala Barry Sanders. I hope he can do this at the collegiate level.

Reactions: dallasg23
Could we play with Bowden and Robinson both in at the same times both as slot receivers ? That would be hard to cover in a 4 receiver set.

Could we play with Bowden and Robinson both in at the same times both as slot receivers ? That would be hard to cover in a 4 receiver set.
Not likely. You can of course have sets that do that but we use a TE a lot. And often with a FB even. The first thing I would like at if I'm Gran is moving Lynn to the outside. We need to break the mold that an outside receiver is primarily a blocker and he needs to be 6'3" 220 or bigger. We still have guys like Hayes and Huges that need a shot so we have to look at having smaller receivers all over the field. Bottom line is receivers need to get open and make plays. The ones that do play. Doesn't matter if the 5'8" or 6'7". If you make plays you play.

I can see why the Cornholer fans are worked up about losing this kid. It hurts my brain just watching him come out of a pile of 8 opponents. He looks to be dead in the water at about 30 different points in this video but then they can't get a hand on him!

This is the kind player that just pisses off opposing teams. I felt that way in the UGA game in 2014...every time Nick Chubb touched the ball it was like he was a ballerina smothered in butter. Nobody could lay a hand on him, nobody could bring him down.

This kid could be really really special.

Reactions: DTDcatfan
UK offense has a chance to take a significant jump next year. Going to have some serious playmakers all over the field!

Reactions: Smashcat
I have seen Travis Tisdale in person. He is very quick. You give him a hole and he is gone. Very excited to watch in UK blue.
Do you think he redshirts as a frosh or is just too nice a player not to play?

In my opinion, I think Travis is talented enough to play now. This will give UK four talented RB's. This way our RB's will still be fresh at the end of the season.

Reactions: Smashcat
Next years team will have plenty of weapons if we use them right.

It's hard to tell how good he is because the teams he played. I'll be surprised if he plays much as a freshmen.

Yeah, people talk a lot about the D being down next year, but our special teams have a chance to be amazing, another reason the drop off may not be what people think next year!
Hope that’s the case.

Yeah, people talk a lot about the D being down next year, but our special teams have a chance to be amazing, another reason the drop off may not be what people think next year!
I think our offense will be much improved next year with or without Snell. Could go from a ground and pound team to more of a balanced attack which will help get our more speedy players the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT