ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale Robinson

BBBLazing

Senior
Dec 30, 2009
There is a thread about Will Levis because one of our comrades jumped the gun, but how about Wandale tonight. He balled out and was a big contributor to a big upset on Monday Night Football. So, both MNF games ended in upsets, and UK guys played big parts in both. Go Cats.

Actually there are 3 Levis threads and now we have 4 MNF posts. But I’m not mad bro.

Actually there are 3 Levis threads and now we have 4 MNF posts. But I’m not mad bro.
I figured one of the typical negative posters would send a passive aggressive reply trying to tamper down fan’s happiness with multiple UK players having a great Monday night.

Be careful, SVP may have an ESPN segment of Stoops’ ability to develop players!

I figured one of the typical negative posters would send a passive aggressive reply trying to tamper down fan’s happiness with multiple UK players having a great Monday night.

Be careful, SVP may have an ESPN segment of Stoops’ ability to develop players!
Good grief

I only saw highlights of the Giants game and on the one late catch Wandale had to get them in field goal range to win it he looked electric, really quick

College teams do it all the time, I wonder what the metrics say should be played? They have them for offense.
I don’t get it at all. If your up by 2 possessions and you want them to bring clock I get it, but if your up by less than 7 or in GB case 1 point you should be agressive and force devito to beat you downfield. Devito only completed to challenging passes all night, the rest were dump offs

Carrington had a big fumble recovery. Good night for the former UK players.
There is a thread about Will Levis because one of our comrades jumped the gun, but how about Wandale tonight. He balled out and was a big contributor to a big upset on Monday Night Football. So, both MNF games ended in upsets, and UK guys played big parts in both. Go Cats.
Were Valentine and Wandale matched up much in the game?

Were Valentine and Wandale matched up much in the game?

That’s a good question! I don’t know the answer.

I watched Titans’ game, then just watched highlights of Giants’ game and read the box score. I glance at Giants’s box score from time to time. Wandale seems to be coming back from knee surgery well and having a good year.

Reactions: yoshukai
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT