ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Quarterback returning for Senior season

Would not surprise me to see Manning win the job .

Are you serious? He will be doing pretty well if he wins it aftEwers is gone. Whoever the QB is will win games because Texas will have alot of talent in this era of outright buying players. He wasn't able to beat out the number 2 guy who transferred out. If his last name was Jones or Smith he would have a medium 4*

Are you serious? He will be doing pretty well if he wins it aftEwers is gone. Whoever the QB is will win games because Texas will have alot of talent in this era of outright buying players. He wasn't able to beat out the number 2 guy who transferred out. If his last name was Jones or Smith he would have a medium 4*
Well I was halfway serious, lol . I don’t really know anything about the situation. But not much surprises me anymore.

A question? Evers originally goes to OSU for a ton of nil money. Allegedly over a mil.

Stays a year, takes a couple snaps as a backup, and heads to Texas for big nil.

Did he get to keep the OSU money?

Ewers is good but not great. Saw a stat that said something like 65% of Texas passing yards were rac. That's wild but suits the lack of elite arm talent.

So not sure an early departure was even on the table

A question? Evers originally goes to OSU for a ton of nil money. Allegedly over a mil.

Oh yes, he repayed every penny......HAHAHAHA OF COURSE NOT HE KEPT IT ALL JUST LIKE EVERYONE WHO TRANSFERS NOW!

What do you mean "get to"? Who's gonna take it back, the NIL police? This is the wild west son, no laws no lawmen.

Reactions: Rockford

HIs NIL deal was with a Texas trading card company. He lost the truck the Ohio dealership let him drive. Im sure he got something from OSU in NIL but his main money came from the Texas based company. Texas HS didnt allow HS players to earn NIL so he ebrolled a year early at OSU

Of course he did. You aren’t paid to play, you’re paid for your name, image and likeness.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT