ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale flips

If UK was a so much better offense, why couldn't they hardly score or put up any numbers. Wandale sees himself being a Deanthony Thomas type person in that sort of offense. You are retarded if you think UK will even be close to NU offensively. We aren't talking D here.. It's pretty easy to see why he'd go to NU, plus as one of your players stated, it would be nice to play in front of actual crowds versus a smattering of people.

Will you guys be able to go better than 4-8 next year ? Hopefully no losses to Troy (how embarrassing)

Reactions: Big Blue in 502
Who have you played? Oregon? USC? Oklahoma? MiamI? Hell we had Tennessee on the schedule before they pussed out. Who has Kentucky scheduled besides Louisville who is a rivalry game?

Nebraska 2019 OOC schedule
Colorado
SOUTH Alabama
Northern Illinois

Nebraska 2020 OOC schedule
Central Michigan
South Dakota State
Cincinnati

2020 OOC has ZERO P5 teams

Next

Reactions: catben
Stoops will never open up the offense because he is a conservative ball control style coach. And it works for the most part but we will not have a running back that can take hits the way Benny did every year.

Did you ever consider we ran a ball control offense precislet BECAUSE we had an RB who could take a large number of hits?
Probably not.

Go look at our offensive numbers... He put those up with a pro style system in place, but go ahead and keep your blinders on. Oh and Oklahoma, the OC is who took over for Stoops. Same system.... Their D didn't change much even after the canned Mike Stoops.
Riley was there one year before he took over. And his offense is quite a bit different if you know anything about football. Not to mention losing a Heisman winner and multiple offensive players to only turn around and generate another top offense. Also, as another user pointed out to you and you seem to have ignored, your "elite" offense avg 3 more points a game than we did. So what was elite about it again? Shouldn't elite offenses be able to outscore 6 opponents a year? I mean several others did, so why not Nebraska? If frost could take a winless UCF team with less talent to 6 wins in 1 season, why not Nebraska with their "elite offense"?

Btw, how many yards, carries and TD did you main RB get this season? I would be willing to bet good money ours outperformed yours quite nicely. I highly doubt 5'7" wandale will be playing much receiver.

This won't affect UK football one bit. Poor decision though, I believe. I personally don't care, he obviously doesn't like us.

Who have you played? Oregon? USC? Oklahoma? MiamI? Hell we had Tennessee on the schedule before they pussed out. Who has Kentucky scheduled besides Louisville who is a rivalry game?

I believe we played 5 teams that finished in the playoff top 25 while winning 3. Nebraska only played 3 losing all of them. Looks like who we played was just fine. Good think Nebraska didn't play our schedule or they might have only won 3 games instead of 4.

And how stupid must Stoops and his staff feel after Robinson made them watch that long-ass narcissistic announcement video. Kid played them like a violin.

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
What’s even funnier or sad depending on how you look at it. Is last week in his interview with MJ you could see how excited he was about the possibility of Brohm to Louisville. I knew then we were his plan B.
But the blind sheep here chastised anyone who said so. Have fun in Nebraska Waffledale.

Should be clear to anyone, he doesn't want to compete against the best and had rather play in a minor conference on an also ran team in hopes of being the focal point of the offense. If he has visions of ever playing for a NC he would have a better chance at Western.

Yeah because some schools backed out. 2021 and 2022 we have OU. Kentucky can't run their mouth for shit on scheduling so nice try.

Also, just curious. You and other fans were very vocal that he took money to committ to UK. There were even radio stations and hosts (grown men) saying this 17/18 year old accepted $$$ to commit to UK. Are you guys worried about eligibility issues now seeing as how he took benefits?

Riley was there one year before he took over. And his offense is quite a bit different if you know anything about football. Not to mention losing a Heisman winner and multiple offensive players to only turn around and generate another top offense. Also, as another user pointed out to you and you seem to have ignored, your "elite" offense avg 3 more points a game than we did. So what was elite about it again? Shouldn't elite offenses be able to outscore 6 opponents a year? I mean several others did, so why not Nebraska? If frost could take a winless UCF team with less talent to 6 wins in 1 season, why not Nebraska with their "elite offense"?

Btw, how many yards, carries and TD did you main RB get this season? I would be willing to bet good money ours outperformed yours quite nicely. I highly doubt 5'7" wandale will be playing much receiver.

Snell - 263 1305 5.0 52 (TD) 14

OUR RB - 155 1082 7.0 66 (TD) 12

You might wanna go look at the stats for our RB. Your back has more yds by about 300, but ours has better yards per carry. Your RB is good, but not really a valid argument.

It also took a few games to get going and our QB not being hurt. NU's O would put points all over you guys, but there is no way to prove that. How many games this year did you have 500+ yards of O? 600 yards of O?

But did you win though?

Wow you are delusional. I guess it's good to have an elite offense when you are playing in a terrible conference and you still go 4-8. Idc how many yards you can put up, did you win games? It's A LOT harder to win in the SEC than any other conference and we did it. We had 1 BAD loss. ONE. We have won 7+ games in three straight seasons.

In all honesty, I forgot Nebraska even had a football team until this recruitment. Apparently they do, and they have fans.

Be excited though. You guys got a win. 5-8. good job. That elite offense is paying dividends.

I am certain that Kentucky survives this loss in recruiting. And if past history prevails then we will actually benefit by picking up someone new. Just like when DH went to Bama we went out and got Benny Snell.

Exactly and I can’t understand why everyone is so mad. I wish the kid no success whatsoever, but we will bounce back. We always do, well go find a kid that wants to be at UK and make us better

But did you win though?

Wow you are delusional. I guess it's good to have an elite offense when you are playing in a terrible conference and you still go 4-8. Idc how many yards you can put up, did you win games? It's A LOT harder to win in the SEC than any other conference and we did it. We had 1 BAD loss. ONE. We have won 7+ games in three straight seasons.

In all honesty, I forgot Nebraska even had a football team until this recruitment. Apparently they do, and they have fans.

Be excited though. You guys got a win. 5-8. good job. That elite offense is paying dividends.

Cant we all agree that if you take Nebraska's 12 game schedule vs our schedule if you exclude SEC play and you exclude louisville, Nebraska has a tougher one.

Reactions: Isonator35
I was blocked from posting in last weeks thread about Waffledale for less than these corn shuckers are saying.

Do we even have moderators on this board? If so, they're terrible.
Aside from banning the trolls, they should also delete every single thread except for this about Robinson. I have no idea why everyone feels to need to start one's own thread about the same subject that is already being discussed on a dozen others.

Reactions: THE_OAK
Yes they are. They suck about as much as your fan base. I guess I might be off there. We are talking football, and you have no fans based on your attendance and your own players calling you out.

What an internet tough guy.
The reality is that he's been fapping it with a bored out corn husk the past three hours in his Moms basement

th

Tell me who we have backed out of? None that I can remember... Tennessee backed out, but we haven't. God your are a dumb****er arent you

Sounds like you are clueless. You play in the irrelevant Big 10 west, the worst power 5 division by a major amount. Haven’t been relevant in 20+ years(just like Tennessee).

After reading the gloating on here I have to say that Nebraska football fans remind me of IU basketball fans...no not because they are married to their sister but because in their mind they are still relevant even though they haven't been for 25 years.
Plz tell me when you believe Kentucky has been relevant in football?

Yes .. and his name is Tae Tae Crumes who we flipped from Louisville!

I'm holding out hope on Devonta Lee.

It will be funny, in four years we will all randomly see Wandale on a cold, rainy, and gray November day playing for a a 4-7 Nebraska team taking on a 6-5 Minnesota and laugh to ourselves that he chose that over staying home and playing in the SEC.

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
Tell me who we have backed out of? None that I can remember... Tennessee backed out, but we haven't. God your are a dumb****er arent you

UGA tried to schedule a home and home with you, but iyour AD at the time said it would be too hot, . So backing out may have been a little forward, NU was too big of a coward to schedule one. Once again, If Frost is so great, how did he manage to not get bowl eligible in a conference so weak they get snubbed in the playoffs? Are you old enough to even remember when Nebraska had a good program? If you are you are old enough to know they were roided up so much that none of them have been able to produce legacy placers because their testicles ended up being BB size How many are still alive from those teams anyway, HGH and steroids are a deadly combination.

Snell - 263 1305 5.0 52 (TD) 14

OUR RB - 155 1082 7.0 66 (TD) 12

I don't know. I don't coach the team, and not in compliance. I'm just fan, but I thought you'd probably know that Mr. tough guy.
Well I would say it's pretty relevant considering Wandale is going to be playing a lot of RB, unless they plan to make him a punt returner. I don't know a lot of major D1 teams with a 5'7 WR that contributes much. How about you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT