ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale flips

He announces for UK, wins Mr Football, then flips to Nebraska. I have no respect for the kid as he knew all along what he was doing. He tweeted, if I am not mistaken the day he won Mr Football, that he had to do what was best for him. As you can see it is all about him. He used his commitment to win Mr Football and then flipped. Punk move if you ask me.

Last edited:
I'm onto Casey's commitment. Him and Weaver and the future of the defense. We can replace a slot WR, shit Bouvier was serviceable and that kid was a walk on.

Also we are getting a big name recruit according to all knowing matt jones

Respect UK fans decision to not respect the way you handled the team we love. I care about UK not one player who goes to Nebraska who just went 4 8 and has a ton more needs than one speed slot wr

Reactions: EliteBlue
NecessaryAshamedFairyfly-size_restricted.gif

What a snake. Damien, Jarren, and now Wandale. Sheesh.. football recruiting is just a big game for some of these kids.

Life on life's terms, it seems.

Excited about the new guys coming in and keeping the good moving forward...GBB!!!

this the kid from the cincy area or he a Ky kid ? The one that did the loooooooooong extended presentation the day he picked UK ? Which seemed like about 2-3 weeks ago ?

Reactions: ok-cats-computer
Someone said Nebraska position coach promised starting, but Frost wouldn't and that's why he swung toward UK previously.

If true and receiving a promise was the tipping point, you'd have to assume Frost capitulated.

Wonder if WRobinson contacted the UK coaches yesterday asking for a 'promise' that the offense would center more around his strengths (i.e., NOT what Stoops would probably want -- ball control, run-first, nothing flashy) and Stoops held firm?

Reactions: ukgrad2004
I would have had a ton more respect for him/his decision if he would have done this the first time around. Nothing has changed with either program since his “commitment”. I think it’s safe to say he was never committed to UK and a very good chance he knew he would never attend there at all.

Where is the UKBallers poster that told everyone to relax yesterday that wandale was going nowhere.

For the record I don’t care where he goes to school, I just think this commitment/then flip is utter nonsense. Guess I’d be a horrible coach these days as I would want a signature on the day of commitment otherwise would not accept the verbal and would continue to recruit kids who would sign until my position of needs were met.

He announces for UK, wins Mr Football, then flips to Nebraska. I have no respect for the kid as he knew all along what he was doing. He tweeted, if I am not mistaken the day he won Mr Football, that he had to do what was best for him. As you can see it is all about him. He used his commitment to win Mr Football and then flipped. Punk move if you ask me.
I did notice the all about him comment. But in all honesty he would have won Mr Football even if he were committed to Tennessee at the time. He was the best player in the state could put up big numbers. Weaver and Wright might be as good but they weren't in a place were they could put up numbers.

Still if you are going to criticize then do it here. DON'T GO ON HIS TWITTER. Please. We don't need a UK fan meltdown hitting the news.

Reactions: ukalum1988
All he had to do is wait on committing to anyone, his stats for the year would have won him Mr. Football in Kentucky. Instead he played the "I'm a wildcat so I will definitely win now" card. That's what pisses people off and unless a kid says I'm committed and I'm shutting it down like he did today, you will always have a chance for a flip.

Reactions: ok-cats-computer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT