ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale flips

Also, just curious. You and other fans were very vocal that he took money to committ to UK. There were even radio stations and hosts (grown men) saying this 17/18 year old accepted $$$ to commit to UK. Are you guys worried about eligibility issues now seeing as how he took benefits?
He paid?

College football recruiting makes politicians look like the Boy Scouts.

Very true, The NCAA's top man who came from UNcheat family should be ashamed of himself for letting some Universities buy players, like they did today.
College sports has become so corrupted, that is unbelievable.

If he’s lucky, when he leaves Nebraska, he will be able to play in the CFL. So if nothing else, he can at least get used to playing in the cold and snow.

If he’s lucky, when he leaves Nebraska, he will be able to play in the CFL. So if nothing else, he can at least get used to playing in the cold and snow.

Other choice was playing for Kentucky with an average of 5 plus wins the last 10 seasons while the lowly Huskers have averaged 8 wins over the same period. One program headed up the other not so much.

Other choice was playing for Kentucky with an average of 5 plus wins the last 10 seasons while the lowly Huskers have averaged 8 wins over the same period. One program headed up the other not so much.
One school plays in the tough SEC, the other school can't win in the joke big 10. I would hope we could play Nebraska in a bowl game but that's not going to happen since they won't have enough wins for a bowl game.

Hell of a thead you have going here boys.

I wonder how many posters here (and on other boards) can say they have never made a decision and then changed their mind?

Yep! That's what I thought.

Reactions: Old_Gold_Knight
Wrong. It's not debatable whether or not it is happening. It is and that is a fact. The numbers don't lie, sea levels and temperatures are measurable and are trending upwards.
The only things up for debate are:
1. Whether it is a temporary meterological blip or a major climate trend.
2. Whether it is man made or a natural earth climate cycle.
You can argue that the Earth's warming is temporary. You can argue that it is not caused by humans. You can't argue that it is not occurring right now because it is. Go Cats!
It's a hoax and /is making Gore and others rich and laughing there asses off all the way to the bank at the idiot's buying into it

Wandale Robinson made a spectacle of himself and handled this situation poorly. The announcement video that he produced was excessive and overdone. If a young man wants to show off by making a huge production of his commitment, then he needs to stick with that commitment. If he wasn't sure where he wanted to go, then it was absolutely classless and a punk move to make a big production of "committing" to the home state team, enjoy the limelight with media interviews, and then flip after winning the state's biggest high school football award. It's a really bad look for him and his family. I hope he leaves early for Nebraska and never returns to Kentucky.

Wandale Robinson made a spectacle of himself and handled this situation poorly. The announcement video that he produced was excessive and overdone. If a young man wants to show off by making a huge production of his commitment, then he needs to stick with that commitment. If he wasn't sure where he wanted to go, then it was absolutely classless and a punk move to make a big production of "committing" to the home state team, enjoy the limelight with media interviews, and then flip after winning the state's biggest high school football award. It's a really bad look for him and his family. I hope he leaves early for Nebraska and never returns to Kentucky.
He’s gone. Karma now takes over. UK will always play one more game each season than Nebraska.

Reactions: ok-cats-computer
Kid is a tool. And not the sharpest one in the shed either. He's no longer our problem. What happens when he shows up at Nebraska and doesn't get what he was promised in terms of PT? That's right. He gets to ride the pine. And probably redshirt like any other freshman.

Reactions: KeepingItReal74
I'm onto Casey's commitment. Him and Weaver and the future of the defense. We can replace a slot WR, shit Bouvier was serviceable and that kid was a walk on.

Also we are getting a big name recruit according to all knowing matt jones
lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT