ADVERTISEMENT

walking dead

Maybe he is joking about the whole show being filmed in Georgia and that they aren't really going very far.

Since Negan's group stopped Darryl, Abraham, and Sasha, maybe one of them gets the baseball bat treatment. If so I am pulling for Abraham to get it. If it is someone in Alexandria I vote for Morgan. Show him what being a puss in a zombie apocalypse will get you. If not him than Eugene. Has he done anything worthy of being kept around any longer? He had to be saved by the two chicks in the last episode.

Ohhhh man I can't believe he is that stupid!! Lulz

It's almost like not every person that watches the show is a try hard scholar of the overrated comic series and horribly shitty TV show!!

Get it straight Willy!!!! VIRGINIA
Wouldn't even have to know the comic book exists to know it's Virginia, just use some common sense and pay attention to the show. They were heading north to DC and ended up in the Alexandria Safe Zone. Pretty sure they even at one point drove by a sign indicating they were in DC or near DC. The show hasn't been in Georgia since an episode or two into the second half of last season. There isn't even an Alexandria in Georgia.

Last edited:
Wouldn't even have to know the comic book exists to know it's Virginia, just use some common sense and pay attention to the show. They were heading north to DC and ended up in the Alexandria Safe Zone. The show hasn't been in Georgia since an episode or two into the second half of last season. There isn't even an Alexandria in Georgia.

hahahahahaha

Reactions: JustinSphere
This half season has been a let down. It's slow story telling and it's hard to keep up every since they went to Alexandria. My god in Feb things must pick up.

Morgan has the potential to be a real (Denzel Washington Book of Eli) type of goodguy badass yet hes been portrayed as mentally unstableTyreesex2. His character is growing annoying.

"Mom...Mom...." ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME!

Morgan has the potential to be a real (Denzel Washington Book of Eli) type of goodguy badass yet hes been portrayed as mentally unstableTyreesex2. His character is growing annoying.

"Mom...Mom...." ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME!
Sam (or whatever his name was in the comic) actually does that Mom crap in the comic, that's how he blows their cover when they are going through the walkers. Wish someone would have just killed him and all the other kids on the damn show other than Judith. All annoying little bastards. Judith is lucky she isn't old enough to be annoying yet or I'd want her dead too.

But yeah Morgan is annoying too.

It's a show based on...wait for it...A COMIC. Why is it funny that it is mentioned so often in this thread? That's like mentioning Kentucky basketball in a thread about college sports. I know, effin hysterical.

Ahh the old Star Trek anytime a new guy is on the show he dies plot :joy:

Well that's Originally what made the show great because no one was safe, so it gave you the tense feeling anyone could go at any time. Now they are too obvious, they'll bring a new character on just so they can kill him an episode later

because the show isn't the goddam comic? Maybe. I dunno. Doubt it. But it's possible. Could be. Maybe not. Perhaps, though. Not sure. Think so.

:cool2:[cheers][banana][smoke]:okay:[thumb2]:victory:

The show isn't the comic, but it is based on the comic. The two are connected, and it makes sense that there are those that follow both and apply what has happened in the comic to what might or might not happen in the show. So the notion that the comic would/should NOT be mentioned within the thread about the show that is based on the comic is the funny part, at least to me.

Somehow Carl Grimes only voted the 20th worst character on TV. And for some reason the list includes characters from shows not even still airing new episodes like Parks and Recreation and Breaking Bad, for example

http://www.theatlantic.com/photo/slideshow/in-photos-the-actual-worst/418794/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+AtlanticCulture+(The+Atlantic+-+Entertainment)

What a dumb list. The Underwoods, Walter White, Gus Fring, Ramsay Bolton??? Those are all great characters.

Edit: I guess by "worst" they mean they are just bad people. Still a dumb list.

Last edited:
What a dumb list. The Underwoods, Walter White, Gus Fring, Ramsay Bolton??? Those are all great characters.

Edit: I guess by "worst" they mean they are just bad people. Still a dumb list.
Yeah I never understood it either. Some are on there because they kill and eat people, others are generally good people who are self destructive (Carrie Mathison)

Why the Carl hate? Hes the only kid on the whole show that has any damn sense. I can think of several other characters I would like to see killed off ahead of Carl. Father Gabriel, Morgan, Jessies two dumbass kids, Eugene, Enid, that gay guy with the broke ankle... By the way, where the hell is the black dude with dreads that was a recruiter from Alexandria? He was with Michonne crossing the creek and I havent seen him since.

Why the Carl hate? Hes the only kid on the whole show that has any damn sense. I can think of several other characters I would like to see killed off ahead of Carl. Father Gabriel, Morgan, Jessies two dumbass kids, Eugene, Enid, that gay guy with the broke ankle... By the way, where the hell is the black dude with dreads that was a recruiter from Alexandria? He was with Michonne crossing the creek and I havent seen him since.
Yeah adding Heath was considered a big deal. I think he's been in one episode. He's a regular in the comics.

But yes, I would like to see Jessie's kids get brutally murdered, especially the pussy cry baby one. He's destined to grow up as a dumb as a bag of rocks Eugene if he survives that long.

Reactions: Willy4UK
I was watching TV and a trailer came on for a movie called The Boy. It is starring Lauren Cohan who plays Maggie on The Walking Dead. Most movies take months to film. I wonder if there was enough down time from The Walking Dead to film a movie or is this a clue about the fate of Maggie? Maybe she is going to be the next big character to die.

Didn't they kill Shane off because he wanted to do movies? Do many actors do movies and TV series at the same time?

Yeah, I don't get all the hate. Some people act like he is as bad as AJ Soprano or something. AJ Soprano is hands down, the biggest douchebag loser kid on any TV show I have ever seen. And yes, I am currently re-watching that show (via Amazon Prime). God, that kid was awful.

Why not the Carl hate? Carl is hated by lots of people. Read somewhere awhile back about a poll that said Carl was the 13th ranked most hated TV character.

I don't know these other people who hate Carl, but they have same hate that I do for him. So maybe it's not us VT/UK, maybe it's you.

Didn't they kill Shane off because he wanted to do movies? Do many actors do movies and TV series at the same time?
I don't know about his movie career, but I am pretty sure he is playing the Punisher in Daredevil season 2.

Some of the Carl hate has to be over that hat and people's intense desire to hold him down and cut that damn hair. :)

They killed him off because that's how the story arc in the comics worked. He's lucky he lasted as long as he did in the show. If they had kept him around, the TV show would have had to very significantly stray from the comic books.

lol. Second half of the season is setting up to be intense, and if Negan debuting in the season finale is true, then at least the first half of next season is going to be wild. Hopefully it will make up for the rather slow and dragged out first half of the current season

I'm not even excited about the return..they'll make the first episode pretty exciting then back to the same. I'll still watch tho, but I know it will be...hey let's split up, you know bc it's never been a good idea, then let's take the entire season to cross the street. Oh almost forgot, one minor character saw a bird and starred at it while pondering...let's do an entire episode dedicated to the characters history of why birds and other nonsense are so meaningful to them.

Dang it where is the "Spoiler Alert" tag? Now you have ruined that episode for me.

I'm not even excited about the return..they'll make the first episode pretty exciting then back to the same. I'll still watch tho, but I know it will be...hey let's split up, you know bc it's never been a good idea, then let's take the entire season to cross the street. Oh almost forgot, one minor character saw a bird and starred at it while pondering...let's do an entire episode dedicated to the characters history of why birds and other nonsense are so meaningful to them.

Last season, how come when the old lady shot the walkers, they didn't all head for the noise?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT