ADVERTISEMENT

Wagner to Piggys

lol zero chance he comes off the bench. Hes Kals golden boy.

If cal started him over two projected top 5 picks, he's starting him over anyone.

DJ will be much improved. He was young for his class so another year of physical maturity will help him. He lacks the athleticism to ever reach the heights he was predicted though. Everyone who evaluated he and Edwards that highly in highschool should be ashamed of themselves.

giphy.gif

I had an 85 Chevette. Baby blue with the Stars&Bars plate on the front (before it got canceled). Had about 200K miles on it, and probably the original tank of gas. Thing was a beast.

But did it die in the end when it mattered most? B/c if not, I guess my analogy wouldn't be accurate as Arkansas fans aren't getting something that consistent.

Knox is not even close to being ready to start at PF.....but I'm giogn to enjoy the show

But for DJ to wait this long was a plant from the get go orchestrated by Cal to get as many guys as he could only to have his real guys add at the end to finish up the roster.

Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo
He's just going to end up pissing off the guys who were first to sign. Why? So he could be in the news as often as possible with his signees every week. Biggest hypocrite ever.

But did it die in the end when it mattered most? B/c if not, I guess my analogy wouldn't be accurate as Arkansas fans aren't getting something that consistent.
Ha! I don't know. I upgraded the Vette to a 78 T-bird (or Thunder Chicken as we called it). Dad gave the Vette to some church friends. It's probably still out there. Roaming the country roads, with either a Metallica, Green Day, or Sublime cassette playing.

• Love
Reactions: Fox2monk
I think you are confused... Arkansas did get a nice 'Vette.

The actual problem is they thought they were getting a Z06 CORvette, but what they are getting is closer to an '86 CHEVette.

Both have a 6 and vette in the name, but there is just a SLIGHT difference.

😁
The 86 Corvettes were nothing to brag about. Maybe the worst vettes made

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
The 86 Corvettes were nothing to brag about. Maybe the worst vettes made

I do agree that the 80s models/body lines of Corvettes are probably my least favoriate, but I think maybe you misread my post...I was comparing an 86 CHEVette to a Z06 CORVette.

And if you think the 86 Corvette was nothing to brag about, I would love to hear how much you'd brag about the 86 chevette 🤣

Reactions: BBNinSC
I do agree that the 80s models/body lines of Corvettes are probably my least favoriate, but I think maybe you misread my post...I was comparing an 86 CHEVette to a Z06 CORVette.

And if you think the 86 Corvette was nothing to brag about, I would love to hear how much you'd brag about the 86 chevette 🤣
I try to find something good in every car made, but the Chevette is difficult.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Look at all the replies it's getting.🤣
I now realize how many people click on a thread, do not read the thread and assume it’s true without fact checking, just to respond. It’s been stated many times in this thread, it’s not true, it might happen, but as of now, it’s not, with many replies after, assuming DJ is committed to Arkansas.

I now realize how many people click on a thread, do not read the thread and assume it’s true without fact checking, just to respond. It’s been stated many times in this thread, it’s not true, it might happen, but as of now, it’s not, with many replies after, assuming DJ is committed to Arkansas.
We hear what we want to hear. Your point is well taken.

Again this surprises me, with his family connection to Cal and all, makes me think they were not too happy with Cal and his use of Wagner last year.

If they weren’t happy that DJ started while two top-5 picks came off the bench, then they’ll never be happy.

Reactions: catben and Fox2monk
If you had told DJ one year ago today that Dillingham and Sheppard would be NBA lottery picks and he’d be heading to Arkansas to back up Boogie Fland he’d have believed you were describing a terrible nightmare.

Things sure turned out funny. He must be glad he put his career in Cal’s hands.
I’m sure he don’t care, probably a little upset that he’s not pro yet but counting his 600k in cash he just made again will cheer him up.

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT