ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball season

Glenn's take

All-American
May 20, 2012
I just saw that they are posting games on Facebook for September. They won the championship in late April. Did they play it in the spring last year due to covid?

You're fine. Today's game may have been on SECN. So happy for our program. Plan on watching much more over the coming months.
Here is a link to the TV/streaming schedule. Today's game wasn't anywhere. This shows the Wisconsin game not on anywhere but I saw somewhere else that it's on the Big Ten Network. If you have ESPN Plus, you pretty much get every game.
Kicking butt so far. Up 22-10 in the first set.

Last edited:
Here is a link to the TV/streaming schedule. Today's game wasn't anywhere. This shows the Wisconsin game not on anywhere but I saw somewhere else that it's on the Big Ten Network. If you have ESPN Plus, you pretty much get every game.
Kicking butt so far. Up 22-10 in the first set.
We get Big Ten Network. Badgers currently ranked #2.

Sorry ladies but you will lose out to football 100% of the time. I did just check in on my phone and they won the first 2 sets. The first one was 25-5.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Way to go, ladies. I also watched football. Sorry!

E-Z0nODVcAA9XhA

They play Louisville Wednesday. I thought about going until I checked tickets and the cheapest ones on Stubhub are $84. I will be rooting for you ladies but I am not paying that.

I don't know what they called on that girl to take the point away from us and give it to them but it sure turned things around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT