ADVERTISEMENT

National Champion with the most wins?

Bhad Rhabies

Freshman
Mar 12, 2022
I’m curious does anyone know who won a title and had the most wins in that season?

I know Wooden went 30-0 and was cheating his pants off, but who’s won the most games total in a championship season?

Man, 37 isn’t 38 though, Duke won’t ever see that level of success again, and Hurley just had his magnum opus at UConn and didn’t hit it.

And to think.....we almost topped it. Damn that loss STILL hurts.

If Cal goes 40-0 and gets his second title, he's still in Lexington.

Wild.

Imagine winning 38 games 3 times and only having 1 title to show for it.
That's why it's so damn mindboggling.

"Cal can't coach"......I mean, yeah, now. But you don't win 38 games three damn times without knowing something.

Ugh. So frustrating. But enough. It's time to move on.

That's why it's so damn mindboggling.

"Cal can't coach"......I mean, yeah, now. But you don't win 38 games three damn times without knowing something.

Ugh. So frustrating. But enough. It's time to move on.
At Memphis I think he had some dudes on his staff that created an illusion that he was a brilliant coach.

At Kentucky early on Cal had so much talent it didn’t matter who was coaching until Duke started cutting into that talent.

Post 2019, I don’t think Cal put in a single hard days work.

At Memphis I think he had some dudes on his staff that created an illusion that he was a brilliant coach.

At Kentucky early on Cal had so much talent it didn’t matter who was coaching until Duke started cutting into that talent.

Post 2019, I don’t think Cal put in a single hard days work.
I mean, once you write off to luck. Three times, (and the only coach to do that) is an accomplishment no matter how crappy his last handful of seasons. That's why it's been so sad to watch the decline. Like, damn.......

Reactions: CatTough
And to think.....we almost topped it. Damn that loss STILL hurts.

If Cal goes 40-0 and gets his second title, he's still in Lexington.

Wild.
2 Titles with 1 Undefeated season.. yeah he can stay around a few more years...

2 Titles with 1 Undefeated season.. yeah he can stay around a few more years...
Yeah it Cal had tits and his last name was Robinson, he’d be my aunt.

He’s not a 2 time champion. He won’t ever be one, he and Izzo are the only title winning hall of fame coaches of their generations who will retire with one.

If Cal won 2-3 he’d have the grace to go out of here the way JB went out at Syracuse.

Yeah it Cal had tits and his last name was Robinson, he’d be my aunt.

He’s not a 2 time champion. He won’t ever be one, he and Izzo are the only title winning hall of fame coaches of their generations who will retire with one.

If Cal won 2-3 he’d have the grace to go out of here the way JB went out at Syracuse.
About that first part....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT